Product Type: Apple Smartphone
Newest Review: ... the Android beasts with 5 inch screens and 2GB of RAM. The battery was not particularly good, but it was good as a multimedia device and... more
Loving my Iphone!!!
Apple iPhone 3GS 16 GB
Member Name: butterflywings
Apple iPhone 3GS 16 GB
Date: 20/06/10, updated on 13/10/11 (57 review reads)
Advantages: Style, Apps, Format, Layout....
Disadvantages: Low battery life, Scratches easily....
Product: Apple Iphone 3GS
From: O2 Store
Cost: I got mine for free as i renewed my contract. Although to date if you're buying the phone it retails at £425.00.
I wasn't too keen on purchasing a iphone at first, what put me off mainly and which i was so hesitant in my choice was the touch screen, i never thought i'd quite grasp it but my, oh my, how wrong was i?
I absolutely love my iphone and as corny as it may sound i would be totally lost without it. Infact the touch screen, as i said previously the one thing which put me off is now actually one of my top advantages of the iphone. Just goes to show that you should never judge a book by it's cover ;).
Below i'll summarise my favourite advantages for the iphone.
* Apps: From Facebook (a personal favourite what with being a fb addict ;)) to ebay, twitter, games, recipes, weight loss trackers, shopping sites, tips, books, travel guides..... the list goes on and on and on.... you can find a app for almost anything whatever your interest/s.
* Format/Layout: Easy to navigate, touchscreen works fabulously to the touch, messaging format, speedy timing, everything as it's own unique place in easy to find categories.
* Calender: I use this for any reminders, appointments etc and it's fab, very reliant which keeps me organised and punctual.
* Style: Slick, Sleek and Slim, what more can i say ;).
* Ipod: Previously to the iphone i owned a apple itouch and i can honestly say that the ipod on the iphone is the exact same to the ipod on the itouch. For me it was two for the price of one, a iphone and a phone, bonus!! As the two i use regularly it was ideal for me and a definite advantage that i had it merged into one.
* Safari: Browsing the web, i use this regularly, just the same as using a laptop/pc, the quality is brilliant. Nice to be able to browse the net anywhere and everywhere whilst on the go, no more boring train journeys!!
* Signal: Fantastic!!! Never any faults at all, always a good reception.
* Battery life doesn't last too long, at the moment i have to charge mine daily. My tip would be to charge it overnight so it's ready to use the next day.
* It can scratch easily, especially the screen so i would definitely recommend in investing in a screen protector and case.
As you can see my advantages by far outweigh the disadvantages. A definite recommendation from me.
Summary: I'd be lost without my Iphone!!
More reviews in the field of Smartphone
- Blackberry Curve 9300 is not so much of a SMARTphone
- Great device, high price.
- One of the greatest mid range smartphones
- Breaks a lot but gorgeous
- iphone 16GB 3GS TOP PRODUCT
- Blackberry Pearl 8110
- First-class phone - I love my blackberry!
- Excellent for texting, email and phone calls!
- iPhone 4S is definitely a YES!
- A fantastic step forward