Product Type: Apple Smartphone
Newest Review: ... smooth and stylish, it is unlike any other phone I had owned before. It fits perfectly in your hand and has a manageable weight to it (th... more
A class act
Apple iPhone 4 16 GB
Member Name: sarahb1984
Apple iPhone 4 16 GB
Advantages: Faster, smarter, better connectivity
Disadvantages: Very little - my only fear is that in white it will begin to show wear and tear with time.
I purchased the white iphone 4 16GB a couple of months ago from a contract upgrade. I had previously used the iphone 3GS 8GB for 18 months, so was not an iphone virgin! In fact, I almost felt like an iphone addict - what other phone could possible compete with an iphone?! Nevertheless, I must admit some of the previous reviews I had heard about the reception and quality of the iphone 4 left me a little nervous - especially considering that the upgrade was for 24 months. After a little sweating I made my purchase - and cannot fault my new handset. It's external appearance is both smart and contemporary, a definate improvement from the 3GS. The screen clarity is crisper, and the functionality and speed far in excess of its predecessor.
- Clear, crisp and contemporary in appearance
- Faster and better overall connectivity
- The white model feels slightly more effeminate than the black - a must for stylish ladies :)
- Vast improvement in camera quality - and a definite bonus having a two-way camera
- Still maintains the positive elements of earlier models but with many improvements
- Good range of apps for pleasure and work purposes
- Difficult - as yet it has been an exceptionally high performer
- In white it may begin to show signs of wear and tear - but nothing a case and a little care can't prevent
A definate purchase: a great phone with exceptional features.
Summary: A smart, savvy and contemporary model - difficult to live without
More reviews in the field of Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Review
- The wildfire is "hot" stuff!!
- All Phones Should Work Like This
- Great Look... Same Software... Over hundred £££ difference?!
- Very unreliable
- It really is a great phone!
- Very slick and stylish android phone
- iPhone 5 is a great phone but needs improving
- A cheap example of perfection.
- Lumia 610 - my next step in smartphones