Product Type: HTC Smartphone
Newest Review: ... III my partner has, which is thinner and quite a good looking gadget. I don't think this HTC Desire tries to be particularly good looking.... more
Showing its age
Member Name: autumnleaf
Advantages: Robust, reliable
Disadvantages: Poor battery
This was my first ever smartphone which I purchased two years ago (Oct 2010) and it has served me really really well over this time. I have truly found android to have improved my life and I have greatly enjoyed using my phone. I am glad that I chose this phone to have with me for the past two years too, especially given what else was available at the time, I think this phone has stood the test of time the best.
Firstly, it fits nicely in your hand and has the power and headphones at the top of the phone (not on the side, I find this annoying on some phones). The 4 buttons at the bottom I much prefer to the more touch-screen style on modern phones, they give very satisfying feedback. It is also very robust and mine has survived many drops. I would recommend this phone to anyone looking for a decent android platform, but don't want to invest in any of the more modern phones.
Summary: An excellent choice for mid to lower range android users
More reviews in the field of Smartphone
- A must for all Apple users
- Impressive at first, but less than impressed a year in
- Awesome Phone - Glad I Ditched My iPhone
- Connect and Live life, With the Nokia Lumia 900 - A New wave in the smart phone ...
- htc chacha - fun phone
- Where would i be without it!
- iPhone 4, basic iPhone.
- Good basic smartphone for beginners
- Older technology compared to some!
- Not entirely different from the iPhone 4