Product Type: Nokia Smartphone
Newest Review: ... in mobile blue tooth technology as well as an infra red communication application. Like most phones the N73 has a voice mail activation w... more
N73 - not very good experience
Member Name: finkleton
Advantages: Looks nice
Disadvantages: Breaks alot
I've had this phone since September 2007 and have had quite a fundamental problem with it ever since. It turns itself off when a particular place on the phone is touched. It doesn't turn off so you have to take out the battery to make sure its off properly. And one of the buttons on the key pad doesn't work. Not only have I had these problems but my mum who has the same phone also. She sent hers back through the company and after keeping it for a week longer than expected they sent it back unrepaired and bascially the answer put up or shut up. I won't mention the company. However when the phone is working properly its great! The screen is nice and big and its great for texting. The camera's good but the phone software is appalling. Apart from that, it's ok. Don't want another one.
Summary: Don't buy it
More reviews in the field of Smartphone
- Iphone - not as good as you think
- Don't waste your money - this phone isn't the holy grail
- *INSERT FRUIT RELATED PUN HERE*
- Jack of all trades, master of none
- Cruelly ignored, excellent handset brimming with great features
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Review
- does the job but not perfect
- Not an hour goes by without this device being in my life.
- Galaxy ace? More like Galaxy fail!
- Jobs would be proud