Product Type: Avon Soaps
Newest Review: ... I have differ from the bottles in the picture above. I bought three varieties when I bought them; I bought: Waterfall - Revitalisi... more
Wash the day away.....
Avon Senses Liquid Soap
Member Name: purplekimmy
Avon Senses Liquid Soap
Advantages: Nice colour, nice smell
Disadvantages: none really
I find hand soaps a bit of a same old same old. Once you have tried one, you have pretty much tried them all. I haven't used a bar of soap in years, instead opting for the hand pump liquid soap as a easier, cleaner option. No more soap covered in dirt etc, etc. The Senses versions I have differ from the bottles in the picture above. I bought three varieties when I bought them; I bought:
Waterfall - Revitalising lemon, lime and ginger (blue?) Picture of a waterfall on label.
Mystique - Sensual Rose Gardenia, Jasmine, peach and Vanilla (red) Picture of a night lit scene.
Lagoon - Refreshing Watermelon and Pear (green) Picture of a beach with palm tree scene.
The colours are all very pretty but smell wise I prefer the lagoon version; although they are all very nice. I don't know that any of them actually revitalise or refresh you, after all how revitalising is washing your hands? They all smell nice, they all lather up well and they all clean dirt. Basically they all do what they should do which is the main thing. They last well, I have a household of two adults, and two teenagers and one of these will last me just under a fortnight ish. The pump action is easy to work and I have had no problems with sensitive skin or allergic reactions to these. I always make sure I have a supply of these in the cupboard so I don't run out, they get a thumbs up from all the family.
Summary: Great soap
More reviews in the field of Soaps
- Introduce a little mystique into your life
- More Britney than Marilyn Manson...
- Clean, refreshed, clear skin with no more spots
- Honey, this is far too good for the kids!
- A friend of the family
- Squeaky clean and feeling fine!
- Herbs and Manuka honey is 13
- Honey and Toffee to attract the Bees (and me)
- This beats the rest.
- Lush Snowcake Soap
- Sainsbury's Coal Tar Soap
- Bomb Cosmetics Jack the Rippler Soap
- Bomb Cosmetics Moby Wave Soap
- The Soapy Story Rose Truffle
- Jason Aloe Vera Hand Soap
- Jason Apricot Hand Soap
- Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Moisturising Liquid Soap
- Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime Triple Milled Soap
- Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime Shave Soap In A Bowl