Product Type: Colman's Spices & Seasoning
Newest Review: ... and the bottom half contains the flavouring. In an unusual case of trying to look like I knew what I was doing as my husband was sceptica... more
Taste the flavours!
Colmans Season & Shake
Member Name: mummy2alesha
Colmans Season & Shake
Advantages: Doesn't cost too much
Disadvantages: Couldn't find any
Being a mother that cooks with many other sauce mixes from the Colman's range, with my favourite having to be the, Tuna Pasta Bake I couldn't wait to try the Colman's Season and Shake 'yum yum for my tum tum'.
The packet was very well presented, it has 2 pictures on the front, firstly of the food in the bag before it went into the oven and then a picture underneath of when it came out of the oven.
Both of the pictures attracted my attention, the food looks delicious, I couldn't wait to go shopping and get the bits I needed!
I was cooking the 'Mediterranean Chicken' one, it said for the shopping list you needed,
600g skinless chicken breast (approx 4 breasts) cut into large chunks
150g (2) tomatoes quartered
150g (1) courgette thickly sliced
150g (1) red pepper cut into chunks
None of us are keen on courgette so instead we added half an onion and also a green pepper.
It was very easy to prepare and also showed you on the back of the packet how to do it. I just placed everything into a bag, tied it and gave it a good shake and placed it on a tray and popped it into the oven which was set at 190C.
The smell coming from the kitchen whilst it was cooking was mouth watering!
I left it in the oven for 45 minutes which was well enough.
Finally me, Andrew and Alesha were able to use our tastebuds and test the meal. After Alesha had one forkful she was going "mmm more" and that's how me and Andrew felt aswel, we couldn't get enough, it was lovely and we will be buying them in the future!
Availability (Season and Shake)
These can be purchased from a wide range of local shops, large supermarkets and even online stores. For as little as £1.49 you can buy one packet from Tesco's.
Summary: Mouth watering flavours
More reviews in the field of Spices & Seasoning
- Taste good and even better when they are free!
- Odd tasting baked beans!
- These tomatoes are Basic-ly Good
- Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til ...
- Tesco Sieved Tomatoes Passata
- Batchelors Bigga Marrowfat Processed Peas
- Tapas Treat!
- Sloppy canned tomatoes!
- Napolina tins of tomatoes
- Budget friendly packed with protein buy!
- Bad Ischler Fine Salt With Iodine And Fluor
- Tropical Sun Mackerel Chilli
- S&B Ichimi Togarashi Chilli Pepper
- Tastequest Chilli Powder
- TRS Crushed Chillies
- Spicentice Arriba Fajitas With Chipole Chilli Spice
- Bad Ischler Feinkristallsalz Jodiert
- Bad Ischler Garlic Salt
- Bad Ischler Grill & Steak Salt
- Bad Ischler Kristallsalz Mit Jod Und Fluor