Product Type: Heinz Spices & Seasoning
Newest Review: ... rich, but not over powering, there seems to be enough sauce for the beans, without being over powering. =Baked Beans= Baked beans are so ... more
The lifeline of British Students
Heinz Baked Beans
Member Name: wakayoda
Heinz Baked Beans
Advantages: Stylish can, tasty with almost anything, retro appeal
Disadvantages: Can be expensive for what it is
Baked Beans from Heinz are like old fashioned sweets - timeless. When looking through the shops to find alternatives the choice is often rare, suggesting that Heinz dominate the market; for good reason! Beans are the warm heart of a English cooked breakfast, tasking great in combination with sausages and egg. If you're the more adventurous type with your food then you could even try beans with a roast dinner, adding a tasteful yet quirky twist to the traditional meal.
But the taste isn't the only reason you should choose this product over others as, the cans have multiple uses for example as monitor supports; exactly what I'm using four for currently. On the front of the can is the retro styled design that brings back the classic look from times passed, making it a stylistic choice for the kitchen as well as the taste buds.
If you get you get anything else besides Heinz then your missing out on that secret ingredient!
Summary: Timeless flavour that unlocks the secret tastes to be found in a cooked breakfast
More reviews in the field of Spices & Seasoning
- Beans glorious beans
- Show us your groove thing as you season & shake.
- Chopped Tomatoes!
- Succulent Peas!
- A store cupboard staple
- Heinz baked beans - A family Institution - Thou don't stand down wind!!
- Made a bit of a bologs with these
- Try a baked bean curry - you'll love it
- Asda Potato Letters
- Shirakiku Wasabi Powder
- S&B Prepared Wasabi In Tube
- TRS Turmeric Haldi Powder
- Mintons Good Food Pre-Packed Turmeric Powder
- White Pearl Turmeric
- Kotányi Chicken Salt Seasoning
- Kotányi Deer Seasoning Ground
- Kotányi Goulash Seasoning For Every Sort Of Goulash
- Conte Decesare Sea Salt With Fresh Herbs
- Efko Puszta Salad