Product Type: Maggi Spices & Seasoning
Newest Review: ... at the bottom of the bag at the end of cooking. The Maggi website says Mexican Chicken So Juicy has a 'delicious mix of spices -- c... more
Juicy isn't the word!
Maggi So Juicy
Member Name: Merleysnaps
Maggi So Juicy
Advantages: Quick, easy tasty
I have seen this product advertised on the television quite a lot recently and thought i would give it a go. I saw it on sale in a brand name supermarket for a decent price so i picked one up. I chose the garlic chicken flavour. I Was a little dubious that it would be dry but couldn't resist giving it a try. It's SO simple to make and is a great change from other chicken recipes. It comes with it's own baking bag which you pop the chicken and spice in. Just seal it with the clip provided, shake to coat the chicken, poke a few holes in the top of the bag and chuck it in the oven. I cannot describe how delicious and juicy the final result was! When i removed it from the packet, it looked as though the spice hadn't coated the chicken properly. I was wrong! It was full of flavour and the juiciest chicken i have ever eaten. I would recommend this to anyone. Truly delicious!
Summary: Juicy, tasty, simple. Wonderful!
More reviews in the field of Spices & Seasoning
- The person who came up with this is a genius
- Taste good and even better when they are free!
- Definitely the finest
- Just as good as expensive brands!
- Value for money.
- Batchelors Bigga Marrowfat Processed Peas
- Tapas Treat!
- Twisting the night away with a potato!
- They Are What They Say On The Packet.
- Napolina tins of tomatoes
- Schwartz For Chef Whole Black Peppercorns
- Schwartz For Chef Pink Peppercorns
- Plaza Del Sol Piquillo Peppers
- Opies Pink Peppercorns In Brine
- Schwartz Black Peppercorns
- Kotányi Bread Seasoning Hausbrot
- Kotányi Gingerbread Seasoning Grandmother's Style
- Kotányi Gingerbread Seasoning Special Zelten
- Kotányi Negus Seasoning
- Kotányi Cinnamon Powder