Product Type: Maggi Spices & Seasoning
Newest Review: ... at the bottom of the bag at the end of cooking. The Maggi website says Mexican Chicken So Juicy has a 'delicious mix of spices -- c... more
Juicy isn't the word!
Maggi So Juicy
Member Name: Merleysnaps
Maggi So Juicy
Advantages: Quick, easy tasty
I have seen this product advertised on the television quite a lot recently and thought i would give it a go. I saw it on sale in a brand name supermarket for a decent price so i picked one up. I chose the garlic chicken flavour. I Was a little dubious that it would be dry but couldn't resist giving it a try. It's SO simple to make and is a great change from other chicken recipes. It comes with it's own baking bag which you pop the chicken and spice in. Just seal it with the clip provided, shake to coat the chicken, poke a few holes in the top of the bag and chuck it in the oven. I cannot describe how delicious and juicy the final result was! When i removed it from the packet, it looked as though the spice hadn't coated the chicken properly. I was wrong! It was full of flavour and the juiciest chicken i have ever eaten. I would recommend this to anyone. Truly delicious!
Summary: Juicy, tasty, simple. Wonderful!
More reviews in the field of Spices & Seasoning
- The person who came up with this is a genius
- Definitely the finest
- Just as good as expensive brands!
- Value for money.
- Bland and Tasteless
- Branston baked beans - yum
- Tinned mushrooms!
- Beans, beans the magical fruit
- Free running flakes of ink off this Tesco salt!
- Twisting the night away with a potato!
- Tropical Sun Oxtail Seasoning
- Tropical Sun Lamb Seasoning
- Rajah Chicken Seasoning Pkt
- White Pearl Fish Seasoning
- Robertsons Garlic And Herbs Seasoning
- Maggi Fix Für Chili Con Carne
- Maggi Fix For Veal Escalope With A Cream Sauce
- Maggi Fix For Potatoe Goulash
- Maggi Fix For Minced Meat
- Maggi Fix For Lasagne