Product Type: Absolut Company Vodka
Newest Review: ... high vol of 40% which for me as a lightweight is pretty strong - one shot and I'm either a bit of a mess more often that not! In other word... more
Absolut: Absolutely the best.
Member Name: stuntpilotx
Advantages: Clean taste. Lack of hangover!
Disadvantages: A little pricey, especially in bars where it's considered a premium brand.
Absolut vodka is definitely my favourite, widely sold brand of vodka. Unlike cheaper brands it's got a clean, sharp taste which when mixed blends in perfectly, leaving no sour aftertaste which is common with cheap brands and especially supermarket own brands. Absolut vodka is widely sold in the UK, and is one of the brands of choice for many retailers such as JD Wetherspoon, and in my opinion is a much nicer vodka than Smirnoff which is often bitter even when mixed.
Absolut vodka comes in a variety of bottle sizes, including minatures, and is generally of a good value for money, though a little more expensive than the usual off the shelf brands. It is available in all good supermarkets, and such shops as 'The Local' and Wine rack though usually for a higher price.
The best thing about this vodka, is if you only drink it all night with a fruit juice mixer, you'll wake up without a headache the next day!
Summary: Absolutely the best, clean taste.
More reviews in the field of Spirits
- Darroze Les Grands Assemblages 30 Year Old Armagnac
- Darroze Les Grands Assemblages 40 Year Old Armagnac
- Del Maguey Santo Domingo Albarradas Mezcal Bot 1998
- Darroze Les Grands Assemblages 50 Year Old Armagnac
- Darroze Les Grands Assemblages 20 Year Old Armagnac
- Glen Grant 1975 5 Year Old
- Glen Grant 1967 5 Year Old
- Glen Grant 1965 5 Year Old
- Glen Grant 1964 5 Year Old
- Dupont Hors d'Age Calvados