Product Type: Absolut Company Vodka
Newest Review: ... high vol of 40% which for me as a lightweight is pretty strong - one shot and I'm either a bit of a mess more often that not! In other word... more
My favourite vodka
Member Name: Assasin
Advantages: Tastes great
Disadvantages: Drink in moderation
Description: Absolut Vodka is a Swedish brand of vodka, owned by V&S Group, and produced at their facilities near ┼hus, Scania in southern Sweden. The largest export market is the United States where close to 73 million litres were sold in 2003.
Absolut vodka is easily recognisable by it's clear bottle with electric blue lettering. It is available in most supermarkets and off licence's and comes in a variety of flavours too. If you like Bloody Mary's then try their peppered variety, it adds a delicious kick!
A 70cl bottle cost me ú16 so this definitely isn't the cheapest brand on the market. Having said that, I have tried quite a few and can confirm that this one is definitely worth the money. The problem with cheap vodka is that it tends to taste cheap, and also leave me feeling quite rough the next day. This brand doesn't do that, and no matter how many others I try, I keep coming back to this one.
I personally keep this in the freezer which gives it a fantastic syrupy consistency. Then, I add cranberry juice, ice and serve. Delicious!
Have a look at their website for more information, be warned, you do have to be aged 18 or over to enter though!
If you are a vodka fan then I really recommend that you try this one. In fact, I would go so far as to say that even if you are not a fan of vodka, that you give Absolut a try, it may make you change your mind. As with any alcohol, remember to be safe and drink in moderation!
Summary: Well worth the money
- Cameronbridge 1990 21 Year Old Clan Denny Single Whisky
- Cameronbridge 1965 45 Year Old Clan Denny Single Whisky
- Bourbon de Luxe 1970s Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Blair Athol 1989 22 Year Old Cask #2938 Highland Whisky
- Black Bowmore 1964 30 Year Old 2nd Edition Islay Whisky
- Glenlivet 1965 Gordon & Macphail
- Glenlivet 1955 Gordon & Macphail
- Glenlivet 1948 Gordon & Macphail
- Glenlivet 1946 Gordon & Macphail
- Glenfiddich 14 Year Old Rich Oak