Product Type: Bacardi Rum Range Vodka
Newest Review: ... blows you away too. I took one shot and my face was screwed up for a while, just trying to relax the gurn took a little while lol, and my... more
A dangerous drink that works quickly
Bacardi 151 Rum
Member Name: stufflover
Bacardi 151 Rum
Advantages: Quick working
Disadvantages: Burns, very high alcohol level
This stuff is a pretty damn lethal drink that was introduced to me by a friend some years ago.
Basically, Bacardi 151 is a very high proof rum, weighing in at 75.5% proof! Pretty hefty little drink, which guarentees to knock your socks off.
Not only is the alcohol content damn strong, the taste of it blows you away too. I took one shot and my face was screwed up for a while, just trying to relax the gurn took a little while lol, and my life does it burn on the way down!
Unfortunatley, I was quite niiave when I drank this and didn't actually know what it was or much about it, so determined to get as drunk as I could that night, I drank just under a litre of Bacardi 151, along with some red bull, and was very, very ill! I spent 3 days in bed afterwards with a mild form of Alcohol poisoing because I had drank way too much of the stuff.
I do not recommend drinking a lot of this stuff, as its really not needed, nor is it a clever idea!
Best way I found to drink this, is to mix a small amount with half a can of red bull or red bull sugar free drink, as this makes it nicer to taste, and cools that burn in the throat and chest you may get when you drink 151.
Obviously, due to the high alcohol content of this drink, it can get you drunk very quickly, so I do not recommend drinking a lot of this, not just for your health but your own safety as well. Its a very intoxicating drink.
If you are going to drink this, please be reponsible with it.
Summary: Dangerous to drink, be careful.
More reviews in the field of Spirits
- Appleton Estate 8 Year Rum.....
- Islay's Finest?
- Class in a glass!!
- Smirnoff Vodka
- Makers Mark, fit for a king and me
- The Jura's out
- Not quite cheap as chips but one of the cheapest Vodkas on the market!
- Standard scotch whisky that goes great on the rocks
- Lovely spiced rum with a unique after taste
- Value by name, Value by Nature - An acquired taste
- Isle of Jura 1993 Sherry Ji Finish Island Single Malt
- Highland Park 1984 27 Year Old Douglas Laing Platinum
- Hazelburn 12 Year Old 2010 Release Campbeltown Whisky
- Glenugie 1959 18 Year Old Cadenhead's Highland Whisky
- Glenmorangie Finealta Private Edition Highland Whisky
- Teaninich 2001 Connoisseurs Choice
- Aberlour-Glenlivet 8 Year Old 1980s
- Aberlour-Glenlivet 8 Year Old 1970s
- Trois Rivieres Cuvee Du Moulin Rum
- Tosolini Grappa Artigiana Cividina