Product Type: Lambs Vodka
Newest Review: ... one pictured above so there is no need for a detailed labelling description. Lamb's Navy Rum is a blend of eighteen Caribbean rums, so n... more
Lambs Navy Rum
Lambs Navy Rum
Date: 16/03/01, updated on 19/03/01 (134 review reads)
Advantages: gets u smashed
Disadvantages: its rank
This stuff will send you to hell and back... Im only 19 but have had many incedents with Navey Rum. The last was at seaside resort called Bridlington, my friend got a bottle from behind the bar. We shared it between 4 of us and did we see some puke that night.
Angin it takes a required taste and is mostly suited for old men I think.
If you want to get smashed... go for it, but if u want a relaxing drink, I would take it easy.
I defenetly would not advise smoking any dodgy substances with it. I have no idea what to mix with it to make it taste less rank but for head fuck.... Navy rum gets ten out of ten.
Its good on price aswell, you can pick up a bottle around my area for about £15 and between 4 of you thats nothing.
My grandma drinks it for a night cap and she's been doing that for about 20 years and she's 70 odd.
- Glenglassaugh Rare Cask Series 26, 37 and 43 Year Old Highland Whisky
- E. H. Taylor Old Fashioned Sour Mash Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Glenmorangie 1993 Ealanta 19 Year Old Virgin Oak Casks Highland Whisky
- J Ordonneau Grolette Borderies Tres Vieille Reserve Cognac
- Chichibu 2009 The Floor Malted Japanese Single Malt Whisky
- Croizet VSOP Cognac
- Bruichladdich Rocks
- Bruichladdich 1970s
- Bladnoch 9 Year Old
- Broker's Export Gin