Product Type: Smirnoff Vodka
Newest Review: ... I don't like) and tonic (ditto), so it's a versatile option too. ~THE PRODUCT~ The bottle looks classy with it's familiar Smirnoff ... more
BACK ON THE VODKA
Smirnoff Lime Vodka
Member Name: leeanne160480
Smirnoff Lime Vodka
I used to reach for the Vodka as my 1st choice for a spirit and mixer but I went off Vodka for a while. Although I am still a fan of Bacardi, Southern Comfort and premixed cans but over the last year I've started to have Vodka again and I do like it again.
I spotted this on the shelves in my local Asda the other month and the 70cl bottle was selling for £13 which was the same price as the normal Vodka. Being Lime flavour I thought it would be easy to drink with Diet Coke which is my usual mixer but I guess this would have went with Lemonade as well.
When I opened the bottle I could smell the usual Vodka scent but the Lime scent stood out as well. It smells a nice zesty tang and I would liken this to a Lime cordial smell but a more delicate scent.
I had a little sip of this neat and it tasted ok. When it was mixed it tasted nice and was just a fresh twist on Vodka. I would buy this again for a bit of a change.
This is the normal strength of Vodka - 37%. Per standard shot measurement this has 50 calories so can be enjoyed as part of a calorie controlled diet.
A nice twist on the standard Vodka.
More reviews in the field of Spirits
- Smirnoff Vodka - Better than the rest
- Appleton Estate 8 Year Rum.....
- Dead (drunk) men tell no tales!
- Watch the Carpet!
- Better than most, not the best though!
- Cheap but not disgusting
- sloe and sweet
- Standard scotch whisky that goes great on the rocks
- Lovely spiced rum with a unique after taste
- Value by name, Value by Nature - An acquired taste
- Ord 5 Year Old 1970s Highland Single Malt
- Somerset Cider Brandy 15 Year Old Alchemy
- Shackleton's Journey Mackinlay's Rare Old
- Scapa 1980 25 Year Old Island Single Malt
- Remy Martin Louis XIII Cognac Black Pearl
- Jura 1976 35 Year Old Cask #888 Berry Brothers & Rudd Island
- Isle of Jura Mountain of the Sound 15 Year Old Island Whisky
- Glenury Royal 1973 24 Year Old Silent Stills Highland Whisky
- Glenmorangie 10 Year Old - Original Jeroboam Highland Whisky
- Glenlivet 1954 Private Collection55 Year Old Sherry Hogshead