Newest Review: ... and design, and reads: "Made using a traditional charcoal filtration method developed by PA Smirnoff, recipe no. 21 was created by P... more
My choice of poison
Member Name: paiget123
Advantages: No hangover, smoother.
ON THE BOTTLE
Produced in the USA by the Smirnoff Co. under the formula and processes of Pierre Smirnoff Sons, successors to the world-famed Pierre Smirnoff, Moscow, Russia, Purveyor to the Czars, 1886 - 1917. Triple distilled, exceptionally smooth. Ten times filtered in a unique process for ultimate clarity.
It is a clear liquid, quite often said to dehydrate you quickly, leaving you with a dry mouth after taking the shot.
Although vodka is not the most palatable, Smirnoff makes it easier to swallow with the taste not as bitterly strong as the more cheaper brands.
COCKTAILS AND MIXED DRINKS
Most commonly it is mixed with coca-cola and this is how I drink it, the sweetness of the fizzy and the bitterness of the vodka compliments each other to make a nice palatable drink.
My favourite however is mixing Smirnoff into a cocktail (sex on the beach for example) as it just gives the fruit juice more of a kick.
WHY I CHOOSE IT
Although this brand is more expensive than some it is a vodka that doesn't give me a hangover, if I stick to Smirnoff I never wake up with a headache or sick feeling.
Summary: My choice of tipple.
More reviews in the field of Spirits
- Harwood's Blended Canadian Whisky 1940s Canadian Blended Whisky
- Griersons No.1 Blended Scotch 12 Year Old 1980s Blended Whisky
- Glamis 10 Year Old Glen Fyne Single Malt 1930s Highland Whisky
- Chichibu The First Ichiro's Malt Japanese Single Malt Whisky
- Dumbarton 1964 48 Year Old Clan Denny #HH9345 Single Whisky
- Highland Park 8 Year Old 1960s Island Single Malt
- Highland Park 1991 21 Year Old Sherry Butt #15121
- Highland Park 1990 21 Year Old Sherry Butt #15701
- Highland Park 1990 21 Year Old Sherry Butt #15700
- Highland Park 1967 36 Year Old Island Single Malt