Newest Review: ... me that they didn't sell them in the Uk but that I could design my own. At this point my eyes lit up. I was taken to the ID studio where I... more
Author Name: Rob Vlazlovski
Advantages: Only available in Nike Town
Disadvantages: Boots fell apart after 3 training runs
Well what we thought would be the highlight of my son's 13th birthday has turned into a nightmare. We travelled all the way from Bangkok to buy him a pair of Nike Vapours only for them to fall apart back in Bangkok after three (yes 3) training runs. 80 GBP down the drain. The front inner studs housing have pulled right off the shoe body. I've tried to glue them with epoxy resin but not sure if that will work given the material under the stud (soft material) or whether my son will just rip them apart during his next run. I haven't called Nike Town in Oxford street yet but intend to do so when I have time.
Summary: Hopefully we can get a new pair of boots
More reviews in the field of Sports Store
- Regeneration required - we need more from The Moor !
- If you're not young and 'fit' forget it!
- Good Repair
- Appalling customer service
- Untrustworthy and overcharged
- Returns Policy
- Massive range of bikes...
- The shop that always gives you more than you wanted
- Be warned - no refunds!
- Partridge Cycles after sales