Product Type: Eastpak Suitcase
Newest Review: ... this bag is and so if you are looking for a suitcase or bag which will last you a while I would definitely recommend the Eastpak company.... more
Head off on your hols with the Eastpak Container 85!
Eastpak Container 85
Member Name: babyboomer
Eastpak Container 85
Eastpak is a well known travel brand. They manufacture a range of bags, rucksacks, holdalls and suitcases. Their ranges are sold both on the highstreet and online for a mid level price.
I bought this product from ebay as it worked out over £30 cheaper than the highstreet. (RRP around £70) I did look at other online stores such as Amazon but their prices were pretty much inline with the highstreet.
I chose this particular bag because I needed a holdall on wheels and there weren't many around. I felt there was a real gap in the market. I liked the shape of this bag, not too square like some others I had seen. The fabric also felt strong and durable.
I first used this bag around a year ago on a trip to France. Beware - it wont fit in an overhead container on a plane. You will have to check it in. It was pretty much filled to bursting for our week long trip but I dont travel heavy anyway. For some people this bag wouldnt be big enough for a week.
Dimensions are... 84 x 44 x 38cm with a capacity of 142l.
Another good point for this bag is the handle. I found, when looking for these kinds of bags the handles were rather flimsy and I imagined when the bag was full they could possibly break or twist quite easily. The handle on the Eastpak is strong and held in tightly.
Overall I think this is a great bag for a short break and should last a fair few years. The extra pockets are handy and the handle is long enough for tall people.
Summary: great useful product
More reviews in the field of Suitcase
- Great Value Luggage from Tripp
- I wish I could use it more often
- 2 are useful 2 are play!
- Grab this bag!
- Marks and Spencer Overnight Bag
- The Antler jets off..
- How to Make A Quick Exit From The Airport.
- Cutest piece of luggage ever
- Frieda the cow and trunkisaurus plan an escape with a car
- Eastpak Container 85
- Tripp Glide Lite II
- EastPak Unisex Transfer Luggage
- 5 Cities Lightweight Hardshell Suitcase
- International Traveller Floral Print Suitcase
- Marks & Spencer Girls Polka Dot Upright Trolley Bag
- Kids Travel 2 Hard Suitcase on Wheels 20 inch
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Trolley Case
- Orla Kiely Cabin Suitcase
- Antler New Bond Street Medium Case
- Swiss Case 4 Wheel Hard Suitcase Set