Product Type: New Look Suitcase
Newest Review: ... be big enough for me to fill with presses on the way home. This bag cost me £20 and it fits the bill nicely. It has heaps of room and t... more
Floral Trolley Bag
New Look Rose Print Trolley Bag
Author Name: daisylee3
New Look Rose Print Trolley Bag
Disadvantages: Slightly Expensive For What It Is!
I got this bag not long ago as i'm at uni and stay in temporary accomadation, however travel home over a hundred miles away every fornight, so needed a bag that was versatile enough to carry/pull, but large enough for me to fit in 3-4 outfits aswell as shoes and my laptop.
I spent ages looking, and found that most trolley bags are hideously plain or downright ugly, and was on the verge of giving up. I'm a big fan of newlook and saw this while browsing there website, and couldn't believe it. This was excactly what i was looking for!
One word: Gorgeous. It's extremely cath kidston like, girly, and has a somewhat vintage look to it. It's a very dark brown but can easily be mistaken in my opinion for black, with red rose detailing, with small green leaves. Lots of detail and really pretty. I at first thought it was just a very large handbag! I soon discovered however that there's more to the eye and it does in fact have a pull out handle and tiny little cute wheels, enabling the owner to pull with ease. It pretty much glides along the floor without any effort atall but is nice and solid. The handles just the right height and it's honestly my favourite bag i own.
Inside, there's alot of different zip up compartments, varying in sizes but to be honest they're all quite small. Ideal for walletts, phones, notebooks, all to have there own little compartment so you don't get confused! The main inner i use for my clothes and it can easily hold 4/5 outfits and a pair of shoes. It's really neat and compact and makes unpacking easy as i know which compartment each item is in.
Price and Value:
£35. Considering the amount i use this (every fortnight) i'm over the moon with this purchase. It's amazingly cute and i've had numerous people ask me if it was from Cath Kidston! It's spacious, easy to handle and all in all was worth every penny. Ofcourse, if you want a suitcase/bag for a holiday that'll be once a year, maybe it'd be better to get a slightly cheaper one as it's quite expensive so best to get lots of use out of!!
Summary: Sturdy, reliable, gorgeous trolley bag
More reviews in the field of Suitcase
- Travelling Light
- A nice case, but worth the price?
- Not a great set!
- Argos Zebra 3 Piece Trolley Set - Stripes Rule!!
- New Look Rose Print Trolley Bag
- So light I can take even more shoes on holiday!!!
- TRIPP THE LITE FANTASTIC
- A MOST SUITABLE CASE
- Wheel all the way back to the shop - Love the pattern but not the bag
- Come Fly with me and my zebra Luggage - Fab, fun, funky and great
- Disney Minnie Mouse Trolley Case
- Aerolite Small 19.5" Expandable Trolley Suitcase
- George Animal Print Weekend Bag
- LW Funny Animal 3D Kids Suitcase
- Marks & Spencer Girls Polka Dot Upright Trolley Bag
- Antler Revelation 56cm Expandable
- Antler Revelation 61cm Roller
- Argos Dots 4 Piece Butterfly Luggage Set
- Argos Dots 41cm Trolley Case and Flight Bag
- Go Explore Expandable 2 Piece Luggage Set