Product Type: Sub Zero G Suitcase
Newest Review: ... for a return flight, so being able to find a hand luggage trolley case within their stated sizes to manage without a checked bag, really... more
Author Name: Anne
Sub Zero G World's Lightest Luggage Suitcase
Advantages: all good
Disadvantages: none so far
I bought this case in 2009 and have never had anything problems with it. It has carried bottles of alcohol, clothes food shoes, up to 32kg and has survived. It is sturdy and comes in a variety of colours and now 4 wheel - on offer in Argos.
I have 2 mediums - dimensions vary - my son's is smaller at 55cm and mine is 64cm both classed as medium. Will hold 20-25kgs comfortable and clothes come out the other end with only a few creases. also have the small which is perfect for hand luggage and there is even an extra small suitable for children!
Would whole heartedly recommend it; comes with a 10 year warranty and weighs next to nothing. Shop around to find the best price, expensive but well worth it.
p/s because of the new 4 wheelers, the 2 wheelers has come down in price considerably!
Summary: Very good buy
More reviews in the field of Suitcase
- EastPak Unisex Transfer Luggage
- 5 Cities Lightweight Hardshell Suitcase
- International Traveller Floral Print Suitcase
- Marks & Spencer Girls Polka Dot Upright Trolley Bag
- Antler New Size Zero Small Trolley Case
- Antler Tourlite II Medium Suticase
- Antler Salento 72cm Large Roller
- Pierre Cardin Grey Plum Suitcase
- Marks & Spencer Weekend Collection Overnight Bag