Product Type: Tripp Suitcase
Newest Review: ... the baggage handlers have thrown it to and fro between trolleys. Unfortunately Tripp can't do alot about the first one. But the rest Tri... more
Don't make a trip without your Tripp!
Tripp GT 66cm Medium Upright
Member Name: Ellen_85
Tripp GT 66cm Medium Upright
Advantages: Colourful, Sturdy, thick casing, light to carry and fantastic pockets inside
Any self respecting holiday junky or well worn traveller needs a Tripp suitcase! I got my first one over a year ago and would not get any other now.
Travelling can be an absolute nightmare, and I don't know about anyone else but in particular I dread the baggage collection. First of all I worry mine won't come out, then I worry that it will look like everyone else's suitcase and I will confuse it, or someone else will. Finally I dread to see what state it is in after the baggage handlers have thrown it to and fro between trolleys. Unfortunately Tripp can't do alot about the first one. But the rest Tripp has under control. First of all they come in such a range of colours and often are ones that you can't see anywhere else so they aren't easily confused. Mine is in a coral orange with brown handles and trimmings. I have never seen anyone with a similar colour on any of the flights I've been on. And most importantly they are incredibly sturdy, with thick hard cases they can withstand all of the tugging and throwing around they are likely to face on a flight. None of my other suitcases have been so practical in this sense. Despite the thick casing they are incredibly light, which helps not only with the luggage weight allowance but also makes them easy to pull along, particularly with their wheels and handle. The inside can hold a large amount of clothes and have very handy inside pockets and sections which certainly help with keeping everything sorted and organised. I certainly am a convert to Tripp luggage and wouldnt leave home on a trip without this!
Summary: A colourful, modern, but very practical suitcase!
More reviews in the field of Suitcase
- Stylish, functional travel cases
- Thomas the Tank Engine 4 piece luggage set?
- My daughter loves it, so do I!
- Tripp Suitcase
- You won't be waiting for your bland coloured suitcase ever again!
- You won't Tripp over this case
- I wish I could use it more often
- Eastpak Container 85
- Marks & Spencer Weekend Collection Overnight Bag
- Fun ride at the airport
- Tripp Glide Lite II
- EastPak Unisex Transfer Luggage
- 5 Cities Lightweight Hardshell Suitcase
- International Traveller Floral Print Suitcase
- Marks & Spencer Girls Polka Dot Upright Trolley Bag
- Antler Revelation 61cm Roller
- Argos Dots 4 Piece Butterfly Luggage Set
- Argos Dots 41cm Trolley Case and Flight Bag
- Go Explore Expandable 2 Piece Luggage Set
- Samsonite Graphite Termo Comfort 77cm Large