Product Type: Benefit Sun Care
Newest Review: ... but you can see it's water based rather than cream based. This makes it incredibly easy to apply and also means that a little goe... more
Benefit Talk To The Tan
Benefit Talk to the Tan
Member Name: RachyD
Benefit Talk to the Tan
Advantages: Natural colour - not orange, suits paler skin, easy to apply & blend, cute packaging
Disadvantages: Stains fingers if not washed, doesn't withstand tropical heat too well
A lightweight, wash-off, instant-tanning product from Benefit. I have a very, very pale complexion and had been looking for a facial bronzing product which didn't make me look orange for quite a while. This is it!
The product itself is very lightweight - not of a watery consistency but you can see it's water based rather than cream based. This makes it incredibly easy to apply and also means that a little goes a long way. On first inspection it appears to be a ridiculously dark mahogany brown colour - I was a little worried when I first saw it! When applied however the colour evens out to a nice, natural colour without even a hint of orange. To find a product that achieves this even on my pale skin is nothing short of miraculous! Blends easily so no tan-lines or tide-marks. Stays put in my day to day life but I did notoce on holiday in the caribbean that it doesn't withstand intense heat as well. Washes off with my regular face wash in the evening.
Relatively expensive and the tube is also quite small but, as a little does go such a long way, one tube has lasted me a year of regular, but not daily, use. Coupled with the natural looking colour I'd say this makes it value for money. My only major irritation with it is that you have to wash your hands straight away following application. Despite washing off my face easily in the evening it stubbornly sticks to unwashed fingers!
Summary: Easy to apply,natural looking, wash-off tan that suits paler skin tones
More reviews in the field of Sun Care
- Baby sick in a 15ml tube! Not what we want to rub on our lips!
- Great Moisturiser - Shame About the Smell!
- Beautiful colour, no horrid fake tan pong!!
- Elizabeth's expensive but effective
- Sticky, orange, streaky skin with an awful biscuit smell
- Don't Let Your Skin Dry Out!
- The Tanning Wonder
- Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion Medium to Dark Skin 400ml
- do you want to look like Marge Simpson? read on then!
- The sun has got his hat on, Hip hip hurray
- Comfort Zone Sun Soul Aftersun Body
- Decleor Aroma Sun Expert Face & Body Essentials
- Decleor Self-Tanning Milk Natural Glow
- Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Aloe Vera Gel
- Bliss Tan All Seasons
- Australian Gold Gelee Single Pack Set
- Delp Aftersun Glitter Gel
- Superdrug Essential Spray
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Very High
- Fake Bake 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid