Product Type: Piz Buin Sun Care
Newest Review: ... a bottle of fake tan. It just wouldnt and couldnt be justified. I bought my Piz Buin for around £8.50 for 150ml in medium. This can be u... more
Can you smell that fake tan!
Piz Buin Self Tan Spray Mid
Member Name: TravellerJen
Piz Buin Self Tan Spray Mid
Advantages: Good tan overall
Disadvantages: but streaky joints and smelly
As someone with legs that just wont and cant tan even when the rest of my body does, I always need help with giving my legs a better tanned look. I bought this Piz Buin solely for the use on my legs as the rest of my body is pretty tanned. I actually look quite strange. Dark body with pale legs. Not a good look I tell you.
I had heard alot about Piz Buin and I liked the logo too. It looked realy professional, but was also the cheaper version of St. Tropez. No way could I be paying near £20.00 for a bottle of fake tan. It just wouldnt and couldnt be justified. I bought my Piz Buin for around £8.50 for 150ml in medium. This can be used for all over the body but I needed it just for my legs.
This fake tan is in a spray form, which I find a little more conventient than lotions for some reason. Maybe as you dont need to tip the bottle and mess around as much. Something you will very much notice about this fake tan is the smell. It gives off a really really strong fake tan smell, which does kind of leave you not wanting to use the spray again. The application is pretty easy actually, spray on the areas you want and massage into your skin ensuring that all areas are evenly covered. What you then need to do is wait for it to dry a while before even think about putting any clothes on or you will end up with browney orangey stains on your clothes. Not nice.
It takes a while for this stuff to dry actually.. between half an hour to an hour so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time when using this.
After a day or so, the fake tan turns up.. or at least you start to notice it. The tan doesnt look very natural, but natural enough. However on joints such as knees, streaks are more likely to be noticeable. So these are the areas you need to be more careful with when applying this.
Overall this isnt a bad fake tan, but it does smell really strong, a little too strong in fact. I think that my final word on this is that it is too expensive for not having the right smell and giving you streaky joints.
Summary: A little too expensive for what you get
More reviews in the field of Sun Care
- The only decent anti ageing eye cream on the market
- Creates the perfect sun-kissed look
- LOVELY TAN WITH NO STREAKS AND NO ORANGE!
- Taking cover!
- In the summertime, when the weather's fine...
- Holiday skin nightmare!
- Lovely Product, Perfect Partner To Hot Weather
- St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse
- Nivea Sun Protect SPF30 Lip Balm
- Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Intensive Restoring Lotion
- Lancaster Infinite Bronzer Face Bronzer Sunny SPF 6
- Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15
- Acqua di Parma Arancia di Capri Blu Mediterraneo Acqua Profumata Spray
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting SPF 20
- Decleor Aroma Sun Expert Self Tanning Milk Natural Glow Face & Body
- Decleor Aroma Sun Expert High Repair After-Sun Balm Face
- Decleor Aroma Sun Expert Protective Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream SPF 15
- Decleor Aroma Sun Expert Protective Hydrating Body Milk SPF 15
- Decleor Aroma Sun Expert Protective Hydrating Body Milk SPF 30