Product Type: Rimmel Sun Care
Newest Review: ... as it was a brand that I knew and had come to like, I thought that I owed it to Rimmel London to at least try their product before any no... more
Rimmel Sun Shimmer
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Compact
Member Name: hstokoe44395
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Compact
Advantages: Brilliant product
This bronzer is truly amazing...
I came across this a few months ago whilst I was in Tesco, as we were coming out of the Summer months it was reduced to £2.00 which I thought was amazing for a bronzer being as though the last one I bought was Chanel and I paid £30.00 for that so I thought I would give it a go and see what the comparison would be like. So I tried this product...I will keep buying this until it goes obsolete!! I have the large version, the shimmering maxi bronzer which has been brilliant.
I apply the colour to my cheek bones where blusher would normally go , and because I have olive skin , this looks perfect. It does not blotch or fade, it lasts ages!! I would use this in the morning only because you do not need to apply this more than once it is perfect. I would not describe this as fake tan at all, this can be used in the Winter or whenever you like, it looks beautiful as it leaves a shimmer to your skin.
The size of this bronzer is 17g , quite a large pot. I can tell it is going to last a life time because I have been using it since September and it has lasted this long already with no flaking away or cracking. I unfortunately would not recommend this to people with pale skin as a more Rose colour would be better suited. It would look a little clown like. I think people with a slight tan already or olive skin should definitely try this! No faults what so ever.
You can purchase this from the Rimmel section in Boots and Superdrug, test it!
Summary: Shimmery bronzer
More reviews in the field of Sun Care
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan - the highs and the glows!
- I've been on holiday...overnight!
- L'Oreal Derma Genesis, a great moisturiser for problem skin
- great legs
- Garnier After Sun Lotion: Not as soothing as promised.
- Ambre Solaire Aftersun Sorbet Melon Pot
- Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Lotion
- Solait Lotion
- Good old fashioned like my Nan used to wear!
- Great Product
- Korres Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder
- Piz Buin In Sun Lotion SPF20
- Rodial Glamtox Day
- Dior Bronze Natural Glow Face
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan & Gradual Glow Medium Matte
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Water Resistant Light Matte
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Water Resistant Medium Matte
- St. Tropez Body Moisturizer
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Daily Moisturizer