Product Type: Vaseline Sun Care
Newest Review: ... £1. The packaging is smart - silver foil vacuum-sealed - easy to tear open & easy enough to use - but, oh dear - the smell is awful... more
Dont even go there!
Member Name: candice
Date: 08/06/00, updated on 08/06/00 (2525 review reads)
Advantages: subtle colour
Disadvantages: not confident applying this one!
I'm sorry, this product completly defeats the whole object of its design....supposidly an easy to use product. The problem is that it comes in the form of a babywipe, so you dont know how evenly you've distributed the tan as its colourless and you might have used all of the tan on one part of the towel. It is quite difficult to get even....(not a great smell either!)
There was quite a subtle colour that showed through though a few hours later. A nice colour if you dont really want to put foundation on through the summer.....
Unfortunetly there are better self tans on the market I'm afraid.... so a thumbs down!
More reviews in the field of Sun Care
- Riemann P20 Once A Day Sun Protection SPF 10 Low
- Behind The Screen!!
- Cover Up Your Tan??
- sun care in a wipe
- High quality tan for bargain price
- Good for the price, better for a tan top coat
- No more greasy sticky smelly suncream
- Holiday in a bottle.
- Soltan Once Kids Water Play Lotion SPF 50+ My experience with my daughter
- Nivea Moisturising Sun Spray SPF 20 - come spray with me
- Asda Protect Kids Spray
- Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Melon Sorbet
- Piz Buin Tan & Protect Intensifying Sun Lotion
- Piz Buin Tan & Protect Intensifying Sun Spray
- California Tan Self Tanner Lotion with Tint SPF15
- HawaiianTropic Tanning Dry Oil Spray
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mist
- Fake Bake Instant Self Tanning Spray
- Fiji Blend Naked Truth All Natural Tanning Nourishment
- Boots Soltan Protect & Tan Ultra Light Texture Suncare Spray