Product Type: Vaseline Sun Care
Newest Review: ... £1. The packaging is smart - silver foil vacuum-sealed - easy to tear open & easy enough to use - but, oh dear - the smell is awful... more
Dont even go there!
Member Name: candice
Date: 08/06/00, updated on 08/06/00 (2525 review reads)
Advantages: subtle colour
Disadvantages: not confident applying this one!
I'm sorry, this product completly defeats the whole object of its design....supposidly an easy to use product. The problem is that it comes in the form of a babywipe, so you dont know how evenly you've distributed the tan as its colourless and you might have used all of the tan on one part of the towel. It is quite difficult to get even....(not a great smell either!)
There was quite a subtle colour that showed through though a few hours later. A nice colour if you dont really want to put foundation on through the summer.....
Unfortunetly there are better self tans on the market I'm afraid.... so a thumbs down!
- Korres Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder
- Piz Buin In Sun Lotion SPF 20
- Rodial Glamtox Day
- Shiseido Tanning Compact Natural SPF 6
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Cream SPF 25
- Clarins After Sun Moisturiser Self Tan
- Dior Bronze Natural Glow Face
- Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Soother
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Duo Tan Instant Light
- Lancome Flash Bronzer Self Tanning Spritz