Product Type: Vaseline Sun Care
Newest Review: ... £1. The packaging is smart - silver foil vacuum-sealed - easy to tear open & easy enough to use - but, oh dear - the smell is awful... more
Terrific Tan Towel !!!
Date: 18/07/00, updated on 18/07/00 (3771 review reads)
Advantages: free samples , good tan
Disadvantages: it's fake !!!
I was first made aware of Tan Towels by reading an advertisement in Cosmopolitan Magazine . I have really fair skin and never tan so i decided to gove them a go .
Tan Towels are designed for your face . ( Don't forget to blend the colour down to the neck line and top of the chest though )They are ideal for the summer and on holiday when the thought of caking on foundation or sunburn does not appeal .
The advantage of Tan Towels are that that are odourless and don't leave streaky marks and your face will end up with a heathly glow . I think after trying loads of tanning products Tan Towels are the best way to achieve a natural looking tan about 3 hours after appliation .
I have found that tan lasts about 7 to 10 days . The towels are quite expensive at about 14 pounds for a pack of ten . A pack lasts abouts two and a half months so really they are well worth it .
Tan Towels will also send you a FREE SAMPLE so do try before you buy as i have heard that they work better on fairer skin .
I got my free sample by sending a S.A.E to :
Tan Towel UK , PO Box 17 , Colne , Lancashire . BB8 9GF .
- Lancome Flash Bronzer Self Tanning Face Gel
- Savlon Aftersun Foam Spray
- Vita Liberata Rich Silken Chocolate For Face
- Vita Liberata 24ct Silken Shimmer
- Docteur Renaud Azulene Toning Lotion
- Shiseido Daily Bronze Moisturising Emulsion
- Kiehl's Sun Free Self Tanning Formula
- St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse
- St.Moriz Self Tanning Lotion
- St. Tropez Tan Optimiser Body Moisturizer