Product Type: Bassetts Sweets
Newest Review: ... World allows 15 syns a day - these are a way of counting items of food that are not healthier options like fruit and veg. Each food h... more
Member Name: faders321
Advantages: Tasty and cheap
I love marshmallows and like to buy them often my favourite marshmallow of all is Bassett's Flump's they are wonderful! I normally buy them from vending machines for a mere 10p for a 15cm long marshmallow. However I recently discovered that you can get them from Tesco's for a mere 8p!!
It's a very soft marshmallow, not too chewy and it doesn't stick to your teeth which is brilliant. It is long and is made up from 4 strands of marshmallow, two pink and two yellow which are twisted together.
They come in a plastic wrapper which is yellow and pink with blue ends and the word Flump written on the front in bubble writing making it look like it's made from marshmallow. On the back are the ingredients and the nutritional information:
Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatine, Cornflour, Flavourings, Colours (E104, E129)
Each flump contains:
0.6g of Protein
11.6g of Carbohydrate
A trace of fat
As you can see they are not that unhealthy as they contain almost no fat and only 50 calories!
They taste very nice, of vanilla and are a very enjoyable sweet. I buy them whenever I can as they are a cheap and tasty sweet. They're also a lot more fun than plain ordinary marshmallows as you can pull them apart. They have a kind of dustyness on them which gives it a nice texture.
Summary: Great to snack on and healthier than chocolate
More reviews in the field of Sweets
- Super Scrummy Sherbet
- Sugar Free Mallows - Taste Better
- Nasty smeel and nasty tase
- They really are fizzy!
- You can do all sorts of things with them, just don't eat them!
- Minty Heaven
- Sweet treats without all the artificial additives
- Fox's glacier darks - Come to the dark side, they have sweets!
- Lovely creamy sweets with a morish appeal
- Bassett's Jelly Babies - Come To Mummy!
- Joseph Dobson Rhubarb and Custard Lollies
- Joseph Dobson Aniseed Lollies
- Joseph Dobson Pineapple Lollies
- Joseph Dobson Banana Lollies
- Joseph Dobson Strawberry Split Lollies
- Confiserie Afchain Fruit Flavoured Boiled Sweets
- Damaselles Les Coquinets Biscuits Moelleux
- Bienmanger Chocolats & Gourmandises Rose Flavoured Boiled Sweets
- Bienmanger Chocolats & Gourmandises Old Fashioned Violet Sweets
- Confiserie Afchain BÍtises