Product Type: Cadbury Sweets
Newest Review: ... mini creme eggs are, well mini versions of a full sized creme egg. They are perfectly bite size so you can pop the whole thing in your mout... more
Cute little eggs of Creme
Cadbury Creme Egg Minis
Member Name: stufflover
Cadbury Creme Egg Minis
Advantages: Yummy, cute, creme eggs like
Disadvantages: Hard to unwrap, sickly
When I was younger, the Creme Egg range, was just Creme Eggs itself, but now they seem to have branched out into bars and minitaure Creme Eggs. I was given some of these as part of an easter present, and I thought they would be perfect for me, as I like Creme Eggs, but a whole one usually makes me feel a bit sick as they can be very sweet to eat.
The Creme Egg Minis come in a red and purple bag and have a splattered Creme Egg logo on the front. The back contains some nutritional information and a bit about Cadburys, the company who make Creme Egg. Inside the bag, each small Creme Egg is indivdually wrapped in red and purple Creme Egg foil, which can be a little bit fiddly to remove, as I found it kept ripping off in small pieces whilst you try to take it off the egg.
Once you have mastered the unwrapping, you will find a cute, little milk chocolate egg, which inside holds a white and yellow fondant, which is thick and creamy and ever so sweet. These can easily be eaten whole, but I still enjoy breaking apart Creme Eggs, even when they are as tiny as this. About three or four of these little eggs amounts to a whole normal sized Creme Egg, so I can usually only eat 2 or 3 of them before the sick feeling kicks in again!
These are nice, but I can not eat a whole packet at once. You can buy these in most Supermarkets and Newsagents around the easter months, and they sell them in Boots too, so you should be able to find them quite easily. They usually cost anywhere between 50p and £1 for a packet, but you can get them in different size packets. I recommend these for those who love Creme Eggs.
Summary: A nice little treat but can be sickly
More reviews in the field of Sweets
- It is indeed a happy world in Haribo
- How can it be so unhealthy... it's supposed to be made of corn!
- Ginger Goodness!!!
- Just call me Chairman Maoam.
- Maom are back and better than ever!
- What the devil are they?
- Maynards Sports Mixture
- Hang on, these aren't bon bons!
- Mint selection but a bit too fancy and sweet for my liking
- kinder egg in a bar - best thing since sliced bread!
- Candy House Strawberry Laces Bumper Pack by Candy House
- Kingsway Giant Bumper Foam Bananas
- Jolly Rancher Green Apple Soda
- Stockleys Liquorice & Aniseed
- Stockleys Aniseed Twist
- My Candy Shop Strawberry Milk Bottles
- My Candy Shop Strawberry Hubba Bubba
- My Candy Shop Rhubarb and Custard
- My Candy Shop Coconut Mushrooms
- My Candy Shop Rosy Apples