Product Type: Durkee-Mower Sweets
Newest Review: ... lettering. The jars also have a recipe on the label for 'Never Fail Fudge' and the 'Fluffernutter' which is a peanut butter and Fluff sand... more
Spreadable Marshmallow Lovely!
Member Name: cutebliss
Advantages: yummy,spreadable,best hot chocolate topper
Disadvantages: sticky, finishes quickly
Marshmallow Fluff is the number 1 American Marshmallow spread. Fluffy, white and smooth, this marshmallow crème has been around for 75 years. Use it as a sandwich spread or as a cooking ingredient in your desserts, sauces, side dishes and more. Its suitable for vegetarians too!
I love american food items and I first came across this when waitrose started selling it yes WAITROSE can you believe it!? Anyway my husband works there and sometimes gets a few things from there after he finishes he's shift and bought this for me. I have had it on toast and its really nice on it but the best thing to have this delightful spread is on top of hot chocolate yum trust me you can't go wrong, when I have sips of my hot chocolate I get the nice smooth taste of marshmalllow with it and it is the best thing. The only downside is it doesn't last long because there is so much you can really get out of it but that doesn't stop me from buying it, next time I am certainly buy two of these! & the fact that its awfully sticky so you have to be careful when you spread it and not get too excited.
Overall I love it, I will continue you to buy it but wish I could get it in Tesco as that's my local supermarket.
Summary: spreadable marshmallow yummyness
More reviews in the field of Sweets
- Minty Heaven
- Trident Splash New Design
- Ice Cream Sweets!
- Light and fluffy, like a cloud on your toast!
- Cofresh Soft Handmade Coconut Bar
- Sweet treats without all the artificial additives
- Fox's glacier darks - Come to the dark side, they have sweets!
- Lovely creamy sweets with a morish appeal
- Bassett's Jelly Babies - Come To Mummy!
- Lovely Cherry Sweets
- Heindl Hazelnut Brittle
- Heindl Viennese Melange
- Heindl Viennese Rehrücken
- Heindl Viennese Specialities
- Heindl Viennese Truffel
- Hamlet Old Fashion Candy Canes
- La Maison D'Armorine Niniches Lollipops
- La Cezarenque La Gargantille De Langogne Artisan Blueberry Candy
- La Maison D'Armorine Niniches, A Specialty
- Hamlet Flying Saucers Sweets