Product Type: Starburst Sweets
Newest Review: ... so it may well be that they have been withdrawn. If you are lucky enough to find Starburst Joosters on sale somewhere then it is well worth... more
Member Name: gememily
Advantages: Very lovely yummy jelly beans, relatively cheap.
Disadvantages: Very hard to find on sale.
Joosters are small bags of jelly bean like sweets made by the starburst company. They come in two sizes that I am aware of - little bags that have about a handful of sweets in them, and larger bags.
The jelly beans within the packets are all brightly coloured and each colour relates to a different fruity flavour. They are made using actual fruit juice so they do taste very juicy and yummy.
Joosters are definitely juicy and tasty but they are not really any different to other jelly beans that are available. The one positive thing about joosters as oppose to other high street jelly bean companies is they are relatively cheap.
HOWEVER, and its a big however, I haven't actually seen them on sale for a while so it may well be that they have been withdrawn. If you are lucky enough to find Starburst Joosters on sale somewhere then it is well worth buying some especially if you are a jelly bean fan.
Summary: If you can find some its definitely worth buying some.
More reviews in the field of Sweets
- Leschanz Confectionary Opera Pictures Don Juan
- Leschanz Confectionary Klimt The Kiss
- Leschanz Confectionary With Love
- Leschanz Confectionary The Large One
- Leschanz Confectionary Opera Pictures La Traviata
- Mazet De Montargis Assorted Sweets
- Léonard Parli Fruit Jellies
- Maison De La Chatine Cocoa Chatines
- L'Atelier Du Miel Et De La Châtaigne Cévennes Honey Marshmallows
- La Maison D'Armorine Salted Butter Caramels