* Unique upper and lower chamber structure: The power supply resides in a separate chamber to isolate heat from the system and lower system noise
* Innovative three-layer side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen system noise, making this one of the quietest cases available
* Cooling System:
- 1 rear (standard) 120mm TriCool Fan with 3-speed switch control
- 1 top (standard) 120mm TriCool Fan
- 1 lower chamber (standard) 120mm TriCool Fan
- 1 front (optional) 120mm fan
- 1 middle (optional) 120mm fan to cool graphics cards
- Upper drive cage can be used as a duct to provide fresh air to graphics cards
* External fan control on the rear panel for the top and rear fans in the upper chamber
* Maximum expandability with 11 Drive Bays
- External 4 x 5.25"; 1 x 3.5"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
* Motherboard: Fits micro and standard ATX
* Double hinge front door designed to open up to 270º
* Rubber grommeted ports on the rear for liquid-cooling tubes allow you to mount external liquid-cooling hardware
* 7 Expansion Slots
* Front Ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.Link®)
- Audio In and Out
* Cable organizers behind motherboard tray minimize cable clutter
* Material: 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability through the majority of chassis, 1.0mm cold rolled steel around the 4x HDD area
* To optimize performance of your P180 the choice of your power supply is crucial. Antec strongly recommends choosing from our Phantom, NeoPower or TruePower series
* Silicone grommets in the hard drive cages absorb vibrations and reduce noise
* Built in washable air-filter
* Unit Dimensions:
- 21.3" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 19.9" (D)
- 54cm (H) x 20.5cm (W) x 50.7cm (D)
* Package dimensions:
- 25" (H) x 12" (W) x 24" (D)
- 63.5cm (H) x 30.48cm (W) x 60.96cm (D)
- Net:31.00lb / 14.00kg
- Gross: 36.00lb / 16.33kg
I decided when I was building myself a new PC that I'd go out and buy myself a decent case. I chose this case because of its layout, design, and excellent cooling system.
The case is laid out excellently and makes it easy to manage all your wires. The PSU is fitted at the bottom of the case in a semi-sealed compartment and so prevents excess wires and the PSU's fan upsetting the air flow.
The case has 3 fans, which all have 3 speed settings. Even on the highest settings the fans are fairly quiet and you can feel the air being pushed out the top. The airflow in this case is brilliant and it really helps to keep everything cool and running smoothly.
The motherboard, DVD drive and hard drive were all a breeze to install and the case came with adequate instructions that helped along the way.
The only downside to this case I found was that it has no internal speaker/beeper thing. This meant that when my new system was being built it made it a little more difficult to troubleshoot when I ran into problems. I think this feature was omitted because the case wants to be "all silent". It pulls this off well and my PC gives me no trouble with any fan noise.
In short this is a great case to own if you can afford to pay the high price. There are many other cheaper cases at half the price of this beast, but they won't match this cases excellent design. Lets not forget to mention it looks pretty cool too.