Product Type: Pukka Tea
Newest Review: ... a penny each, so it wouldn't be cheap to switch to this brand for all of the hot drinks I have per day, but I do enjoy an occasional cup of... more
Tasty detox that can make you feel amazing!
Pukka Detox Tea
Member Name: doglover25
Pukka Detox Tea
Advantages: Brilliant detox!
Disadvantages: May not suit everyones tastes...
I bought these teabags on a whim when I was looking for a different kind of tea and a change from the normal. I drink approx 6 cups of tea a day but fancied something different that also had health benefits.
Packaging: I was automatically pulled in by the pukka packaging as it is light and clean.
Price: I think you are about £3 for 20 teabags which I thought was quite expensive, but after my brilliant experience with them they are definitely worth it!
Taste: This tea does have a strong scent and taste of aniseed which isn't everyones cup of tea (excuse the pun! ). It also has a strong liquorice lace to it. However, for being someone who doesn't like either of these tastes, I actually found the tea really refreshing and enjoy a cup every other day.
Detoxing?: YES! I have suffered from IBS for years and have felt constantly bloated since I can remember. However, after just one cup of detox tea, my system seemed to snap into action and I am delighted that I have found a natural and organic cure for my IBS. I appreciate it may not be the same for everyone but I would recommend this tea as a natural remedy for digestion problems!
All in all, I am very impressed and now looking to purchase more products from the Pukka range!
Summary: Absolutely fantastic for a natural and organic detox!
More reviews in the field of Tea
- Hmmm.... fine if you like to drink in the smell of sweaty socks
- Vita Lemon Tea - every Hong Kong-er's favourite package drinks
- Organic green tea
- A Good Brew For A Good Price!
- Calming tea
- Yorkshire Gold Tea Bags
- Cuppa Ty-phoo?.....Woohoo!
- Bringing you a proper brew!
- Green Tea: Not the most pleasant drink in the world
- Twinings Peppermint Tea - It's Not For Me
- Tea Nation Moroccan Mint
- Port of Colombo English Breakfast Tea
- Port of Colombo Earl Grey
- Unik Instant Ginger Tea
- Alwazah Alwazah Ceylon Tea
- Le Palais Des Thés Thé Des Songes Dream Tea
- Le Palais Des Thés Thé Des Sables Moroccan Inspired Tea
- Le Palais Des Thés Thé Des Moines
- Le Palais Des Thés Thé Des Lords An Aristocratic Tea
- Le Palais Des Thés Thé Des Amants Lovers Tea