Newest Review: ... after coming home on the bus (yuck) I was stressed, tired and vaguely irritated. Nothing soothed me as much as the process of boiling water... more
try you own supermarket brand
Tea in general
Member Name: fabbie
Tea in general
I live near somerfield and for the past three years that i have lived here i stuck to the somerfield value tea and i must say it is actully really very good ,according to me it does not taste that much different and i enjoy it every morning.It costs less than fifty pence and to me thats quite a bargain a very good way to enjoy you tea without breaking your bank.To all those who have not tried any supermarket own brand product i would encourage them to start of with this one its very affordable.I have also tried the other own brands from many other supermarket like tesco ,asda, morrisons ,sainsbury and i must say it is also very good.One time when i was pregnant with my son and i was almost two weeks over due my mum encoraged me to try some herbal tea it had rasberry and something i do not quite remember she said it might help start the labour ,i did and after some time my labour started, it must have been a coincidence i do not know,but it worked
Summary: try you own supermarket brand
More reviews in the field of Tea
- PG Tips = winners
- In need of a teabreak?
- Anyone interesting in a spiffing pimming?
- What does Green Tea do?
- =Typhoo Teabags= How do you take yours? milk with 2 sugar for me!
- proper brew
- The native Americans and their Slippery Elm
- Tetley, the perfect accompaniment to a Dooyoo review
- I always think of Jamie Oliver when I hear the word Pukka
- A lovely way to start the day!
- Demmers Tea Caddy Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
- Demmers Tea Caddy Empress Elisabeth
- Demmers Tea Caddy Magic Flute
- Demmers Tea Caddy Salzburg
- Demmers Tea Caddy The Kiss
- Joes Tea Company Proper Peppermint Tea
- Joes Tea Company Minted Up Fruit Tea
- Joes Tea Company Ever So English Breakfast Tea
- Joes Tea Company Christmas Chai Rooibos Tea
- Joes Tea Company Chocca Roo Brew Tea