Product Type: Twinings Tea
Newest Review: ... a positive addition to someones diet. Packaging/How do you make this tea? Teabags are packaged in a cardboard box. To open you have to... more
Simply Pure Green tea,
Twinings Pure Green Tea
Member Name: musicwifeyx
Twinings Pure Green Tea
Advantages: It was only a Pound!
Disadvantages: If you really don't like green tea; you may not like it.
I personally don't find green tea- especially when it's brewed for long and has no added honey- a flick of my switch. I'd much rather sit down in front of the tellly and be drinking a hot chocolate covered in cream and marshmellows- but, green tea is full of anti-oxidants and a great relaxing herbal tea. So i decided after the many revolting brands i'd tried, i'd give good old Twinings a try and i must say- I'm pretty glad i did, as it was not too strong (even though i did leave it in there for only about 30 seconds) but i just instantly relaxed and i didn't find drinking my daily green tea such a chore. As i liked it pure, i decided to try it with a teaspoon of honey aswell and yet again it tasted pretty nice. I was so relieved that i bought another pack; and needless to say, i like green tea :)
The price was pretty good aswell as i got it from asda;
But there is also different added flavours such as lemon and some are even 50p!
So if you don't really like green tea, but force yourself to have it just because it's so good for you and- like me- you actually really don't like green tea; just give a go with a teaspoon of honey!
The packaging was pretty simple and i like that because it's easy to read what's in it and what's not. It simply tells you the type of tea (green in this case), the amount of teabags and the fact that it's 'pure' green tea. Excellent.
Summary: A great tea without all the nonsense on the packet.
More reviews in the field of Tea
- An apple in your cup
- A Cup of Hot Water anyone?
- Own Brand tea, it's cheap but will it make you cheerful?
- I will have the usual please!
- Stew it and hope for the best!
- A bargain tea but you won't tell the difference with the more expensive brands
- Yogi Tea - Egyptian Spice - I don't quite bear all!
- A zesty tea
- A nice tea
- Good tea for so few pennies? Is it possible?
- Teekanne Good Morning
- Teekanne Grandma's Secret
- Teekanne Hot Love
- Teekanne Hüttenzauber
- Teekanne Kräutergarten Bergkräuter
- Florisens Organic Breakfast Herbal Tea
- Bio Conseils Organic Infusion Thyme
- Bio Conseils Organic Relaxing Infusion
- Bio Conseils Organic Infusion Slim
- Bio Conseils Organic Infusion Transit