Newest Review: ... it would be great for us. How wrong were we. I am a very heavy downloader and although I don't download so many files at the same time, ... more
You only get what you pay for - Stop Whinging.
Author Name: Stephan Totrh
Date: 31/03/11, updated on 31/03/11 (237 review reads)
Advantages: Its dirt cheap
Disadvantages: You are conned into an 18 month contract for a pisspoor service.
Hi, when it comes to consumer services and BT is no different to other companies, three things are obvious.
1) That you only ever get what you pay for.
2) That the provider wants to maximise their profits at your expense and for as long as possible.
3) That they will always try and tie you into a very long contract in order to keep you paying.
BT's broadband package is offered as an almost free give a way at a measly £3.21 when attached to their unlimited calls package.
I would never get suckered into signing an extended contract with any service provider, and especially not for 18 months.
They know that as soon as you sign their contract they have you by the goolies and it will cost you the whole price for the remainder of the contract to get out of it and change your service provider.
Summary: Suckers get suckered and only ever get what they pay for.
More reviews in the field of Telecommunications Service
- Caution when using BT
- AVOID THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE USELESS AND INCOMPETENT
- Expensive but worth it.
- Blocked emails now
- Cut my phone off, while still in credit !
- Officially the fastest broadband in the UK and more ..
- Do not choose Supanet and if you're already with Supanet, get rid of them !
- No surprise its the most complained about network