Newest Review: ... telephone is essential to them. I contacted the O2 online 'Guru' (called Dale but I think he called it Dail!). He absolutely refused t... more
Member Name: JessicaKnibbs
Advantages: Lots to offer everyone
Disadvantages: May be a little expensive with the minimum top-up being £10
I have been with O2 for as long as I can remember having a phone! I have worked with both pay-as-you-go O2, and more recently, a 24-month contract that I have started. The reason for staying with O2 for so long? They are a genuinely all-round great phone provider. O2 have an amazing support team set up both in store, online and on the phone.
In terms of pay-as-you-go, O2 have some brilliant offers that could appeal to almost anyone. There are offers that can be paid for such as bolt-ons that provide extras for your phone such as more texts, calls or internet usage. There are also offers that can be attained without payment, these have been seen on the t.v. and are things such as priority moments, which are offers that give you money off a wide variety of places close to where you live which could be restaurants or shops.
Summary: Etremely highly rted by me :D
More reviews in the field of Telecommunications Service
- The worst company going.....
- 3 Three Customer service and mobile coverage
- Orange Customer Service is the worst I've had in a long time
- TimeTalk.co.uk - New Internet Provider with No-Brainer Offer of £2.79 p/m
- So so simple - i'm waiting for the downside
- Impressive Broadband and Service!
- Three Cheap and Cheerful
- Why turn off the lite Tesco?
- Vodafone acknowledged cancellation of numbers but kept charging
- Fantastic for mobile broadband!