Product Type: Plusnet in Telecommunications Services
Newest Review: ... each stage of the process by Email and SMS. I didn't need to phone anyone at all, Plusnet sorted out a new number for my line at the flat, ... more
Author Name: rob s
Disadvantages: very poor service
Been with PLUSNET 3 weeks now:
1. the broadband continually drops, when it is working it's slow: 10 or so drops in an hour so you give up!
2. customer service tried to blame a DELL laptop: service drops on phone(non dell!!) and HP (non Dell!):
still advised DELL have issues and its not them: I've never heard such rubbish
3. they are now blaming the BT line: I have called BT - they have checked the line and say its fine.
4. they have various charges for leaving a "service" which has never been fit for purpose see below:
I am still waiting to hear if any of the line rental paid up fron is repayable.
Thank you for your call. I have made no changes to your account today and the service will remain open and active. If you were to completely cancel the account the following fees would apply:
Deferred Setup £25.00
Deferred Hardware - Wireless 4 port router £40.00
Cessation Charge £25.00
Summary: the lack of service adds up to no service as you give up
More reviews in the field of Telecommunications Service
- So so simple - i'm waiting for the downside
- Impressive Broadband and Service!
- BT: The Phone and Broadband Company from Heaven!
- Best network
- Do not choose Supanet and if you're already with Supanet, get rid of them !
- Never Again
- Madasafish ~ Their award must be for the worst email provider of them all.
- Would Never Switch My Broadband To Anyone Else
- Great customer service and good coverage