Newest Review: ... better than this. They offered free dial-up 24 hours a day, web hosting, pop3 / smtp email, games servers, free redhotant domains with f... more
Goodbye old friend.....
Member Name: AdvocatusDiaboli
Date: 19/02/01, updated on 19/02/01 (26 review reads)
Advantages: call charge-free , hassle-free internet connection
Disadvantages: No longer exists
I was deeply saddened by the suspension of Red Hot Ants services. I had been a user since its inception and had experienced very few problems. The cost was acceptable and the support was first class. They were constantly trying to increase their capacity and I was surprised when they went down.
I hope we see them make a comeback and if they do I will update my opinion here. If you were considering using them as your ISP then I would advise that you check back here often as if they become available again I will at the front of the queue.
More reviews in the field of Telecommunications Service
- Had the best call costs, now one of the worst.
- PlusNet Surftime Connectivity
- AOL, Know wonder were the world best.
- I cannot believe I am connected!
- Week day rip off.
- Reach for the sky?
- Rubbish in emergency
- Plusnet just incompetent and unfair
- Brilliant computer service, shame about the humans.
- BT Broadband are rip off merchants!