Newest Review: ... department have limited opening hours. Coverage on the network is shocking - I get absolutely no data capability between Shropshi... more
3 Three Customer service and mobile coverage
Author Name: Mike in Shropshire
Advantages: Deals appear good on the surface
Disadvantages: Deals are actually a rip off and customer service is extremely poor
3's customer service is terrible. They unfortunately have put their customer service in a call centre which is overseas. Their staff are rude, difficult to understand to an extreme, and their complaints department have limited opening hours. Coverage on the network is shocking - I get absolutely no data capability between Shropshire and West Wales where I live and work. Travelling around the country by train - forget it! Absolute no data or basic phone coverage. Yet the sales staff in the UK were happy to sell me a 24 month contract even though they knew that coverage where I live and work is poor. Despite now admitting that I live in a poor coverage area, they want me to pay £140 to get out of the contract. Very poor, 3! I am an extremely irritated and upset customer, and in the dozen or so calls to your so called customer service you have only demonstrated a complete unwillingness to put right a missold product.
As an aside, their 'deals' get you back in underhanded ways so your bills will always go over your limits ***So beware*** - I would steer clear of 3.
Summary: Poor coverage, excessive charges for use outside of contract, terrible customer service, DON'T BUY
More reviews in the field of Telecommunications Service
- Have broadband and looking for ways to slash your call charges? Read on...
- FASTHOST SITEBUILDER PACKAGE - DONT EVEN START WITH IT ESP WITH LOTS OF IMAGES
- Useless in central London
- Friendy at the start
- Orange Customer Service is the worst I've had in a long time
- Primus take incompetence to a new level
- Over charged then kept my money!
- Officially the fastest broadband in the UK and more ..
- Giffgaff - Honestly, Best Mobile Network in the UK!
- Poor Customer Service But Alright Prices