Product Type: Vodafone in Telecommunications Services
Newest Review: ... money. I have had several issues with this company. I recently went into my local Vodafone shop and asked if I could have a copy of my sig... more
Author Name: Jack Richards
Horrific network. Bought a £30 a month deal off them. Not only did they fail to send an activated SIM card, they failed to properly activate the SIM card when I asked them to. No calls, texts, emails, nothing. Even worse, when they got me to create a Vodafone PIN and because the guy at the call centre couldn't speak English, he entered the number incorrectly, meaning that every time I called vodafone, they refused to believe it was me. Total catastrophe. Have been cut off when I called customer care and haven't received a single reply to an email. How can they do this? Only went with them in the first place because they had signal where I live but am now very tempted to move just so I can use a different carrier. Not only that, but I have refused to lose my cool, using words like please, and thank you, but still no luck.
Summary: Steer clear
More reviews in the field of Telecommunications Service
- Cheaper than Sky! - Better than Sky!
- The future is bright, the future is Orange.
- Virgin Media, awful service, is it actually a company?
- Rivals' customers are Orange with envy!
- Please please please improve your customer support
- Close Call!
- Super service!
- BT have over stepped the line with the latest charges
- Handy If My Car Giffs Up Miles From My Gaff.
- They Done Me Proud