Product Type: World Online in Telecommunications Services
Newest Review: ... everything changed. The price started to creep up, the connection rate reduced and the customer service was almost non-existent. All I wa... more
a satisfied customer of worldonline
Member Name: junebugz
Date: 07/07/00, updated on 07/07/00 (10 review reads)
Advantages: competitively priced, stable service
Disadvantages: no webspace included
I was a customer of screaming.net until it was taken over by WorldOnline. I think their 24/7 unlimited freetime deal is good value for money at only £6 above the usual phone line rental - it is certainly much cheaper than many other ISPs for high internet usage, especially at peak rate.
However, it wouldn't be of much use to me as I am rarely in the house between 8am and 6pm. WorldOnline gave the option of sticking with the old screaming.net deal of unlimited off-peak usage for the cost of the phone line, which is perfect for my situation.
I have found the ISP to be pretty good. I used to have to try to connect a few times before I could get through, but these days I can usually connect first time, with no problems. The service seems stable and I have no major complaints, although free webspace would be nice :>
More reviews in the field of Telecommunications Service
- The service is more than I expected!
- Great value, good performance
- the futures bright the futures orange - sounds liek were going to burn to death
- Save money on your phone bills.
- Poor service NTL
- Everything, Everywhere?
- Do not choose Supanet and if you're already with Supanet, get rid of them !
- No surprise its the most complained about network
- Moderate broadband user
- What can I say about virgin media...