We bought these phones about a year ago. They seemed like a really good idea because you can install 4 phones around the whole house. We have one in the living room and then the other three are placed in bedrooms. You can make internal calls to the other phones, which has to be good.. it saved us shouting up and down the stairs when dinner is ready etc.
- This phone comes with a good instruction manual and it was very easy to install.
- You can make internal calls around the house, very useful.
- BT is a realiable phone company, if you have any problems im sure they will be able to sort you out.
- All four phones have docking ports so you can charge all of the phones at the same time which is handy and saves using new batteries all of the time.
- The buttons are nicely spaced and arent too small to see!
- The phones are generally easy to function, not too complicated and if you do experience problems then im sure the manual will help you out.
- They have a long distance range for cordless phones, i once walked down my road without it cutting out so it should reach into gardens.
- Im not sure why, it may just be a fault with my particular phone, but the phone will not register when i press buttons whilst in a call, so if we get automated calls we always have to use the voice recognition option or wait for assistance.
Overall these phones are very good for money and i would reccomend them, especially if you have a family with children as you can put phones in all rooms around the house.
Our household think these phones are very good, we got them quite cheap and they were worth every penny. When looking for handsets I wanted 4 for all round the house but was struggling to find any decent ones. They went down very well with the children as they were able to have a handset in their bedrooms. Our family enjoys using the facility to transfer calls between handsets in different rooms and this works very well. Each handset can hold a very big amount of names and numbers so there is almost no need for the phone book anymore. However, I had to consult the instruction manual a few times in order to be able to understand how to add these names and numbers. You can name each handset so that people know which room it belongs in, it is nice to have a personalised handset. Also i think they have quite a long battery life if they are left off the hook and off charge. Regarding range, i haven't taken the phone far enough away from the hub for it to cut out so i think the range is good. Overall, they are pretty good phones, much better than our last ones that lost their battery in seconds.