Product Type: British Telecom telephones
Newest Review: ... mobile phone SIM card copy feature, text messaging with 50 text memory feature. All the features were quite simple to use, with the hel... more
BT Synergy 4500 review
BT Synergy 4500
Member Name: Orichalon
BT Synergy 4500
Advantages: Good call quality, large buttons, texting
Disadvantages: Screen is very small, not a fan of the looks
The BT synergy 4500 is, largely, a good phone. The call quality is very good and it is comfortable in your hand while pressed up against your ear. The buttons on the phone are big and easy to use.
You can store up to 255 names in the phonebook, and you can also (for an extra price) add caller displays and specific ringtones for each caller.
Another useful feature of this phone is that you can text from it. The screen isn't that big, and isn't colour, but despite this I've found texting to be easy, largely helped by the large number buttons.
Overall, this is quite a good phone. The call quality, while not excellent, is quite good. It also has a relatively wide range of extra features, and the text messaging is particularly useful. The large buttons make it easy for someone with limited sight to see what they're doing. Recommended.
Summary: A good phone that's recommended
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Telephone
- Excellent phones and answering machine
- BT Mango has a good try at design
- Quality phone with clarity and good battery life
- BT Esprit - Great phone if you can get it cheap like me!
- See who's ringing you before you answer the phone for FREE
- just waiting for this to ring more often!
- Answering My Call
- Hello? Is it me you're looking for?
- Cheap and Simple Telephone
- Ok, Buy This If You Want, It's Your Call