Product Type: Panasonic telephones
Newest Review: ... out at all - mores the pity! Overall I have to say that these phones are certainly doing Panasonic and myself proud. The price I paid fo... more
the call you want
Member Name: Maddi311
Advantages: High quality, long lasting, great value
Disadvantages: Lacking colour choices
Now I am a girl who likes to talk, and with friends and family living far away then my phone is one of the most essential things to me. This phone has been used in my household for a long time now and has always served me well. It has clear answering machine reception and easy use. Fits your hand perfectly and is brilliant for long phone calls without glueing itself to your ear, its slick quality makes this product excellent for people who enjoy a long chat.
The sound quality has never faultered yet and also carrys clear, high quality effect from its speaker-phone, always useful when trying to multi-task on the phone. If you are having problems with your current phone system then I would happily recommend this purchase for long lasting, high quality standard.
Panasonic is a trusted brand and i know this from first hand experience as this simple, yet fully equipped cordless phone has yet to make fault in my home.
Summary: Excellent phone for those who love to talk
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Telephone
- 3 phones that do what they should... nothing more
- A good option for easy to use, expandable cordless phones
- Good conference phone but not good for general use
- This phone is not what you would expect from a brand like Philps
- Good Phone
- A phone is a phone isn't it? Maybe not...
- What a way to block those nuisance callers
- "I Just Called to Say I Love You"! :~)
- As blonde would say - CALL ME
- BT - TWIN TELEPHONES - QUALITY NOT TO A HIGH STANDARD