Product Type: Philips 3D LCD TV
Newest Review: ... picture quality, good sound and is rather stylish. he speakers are on each side of the screen and there are a couple of small lights at the... more
Member Name: polkadotsquare
Advantages: Good picture quality
Disadvantages: Bad connections
I have a 15" widescreen LCD Philips TV, it was about £270 a couple of summers ago. I have had absolutely no problems with it. It has good picture quality, good sound and is rather stylish. he speakers are on each side of the screen and there are a couple of small lights at the bottom left speaker. The buttons are hidden along the top of the TV and are easy to distinguish and press. The connections are all hidden on the back under the TV tube, they are rather awkward to get to but easy enough to set up. It could do with another scart connection though.
The picture is a bit fuzzy every now and then, but I think that's the terrible signal we get. Also, I do have a dead pixel and a small scratch on the screen that was picked up during transport. It also shows lines across the screen every now and then, for no apparant reason but other than that it's very reliable.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of LCD TV
- A great TV that can be used anywhere in the house
- Experience HIGH Definition for a LOW price.
- watch tv in style.
- Nice all round TV with some unique extra features
- The Celestial Beauty that is my Telly
- Smart Enough for Me
- Almost... but not not quite
- Nice TV, but not sure on Picture Quality...
- Average picture, poor TV guide, can be slow to react
- The Technika 24inch HD TV Set Sleek And Slim. Stands Out In Style W ...