Product Type: Toshiba 3D LCD TV
Newest Review: ... by my fiance to 'upgrade' as since he moved in, watching football on such a small TV was just not happening, having a 32" TV i... more
Cinema quality from your home
Member Name: AppleSawce
Advantages: Looks good, Many settings for audio and visual
Disadvantages: Integrated digibox wasn't amazing, I had my own anyway.
I had recently purchased this Toshiba television since my old one broke I figured i'd go with one of a different make.
I liked not only how this TV performed but also its design attracted me to it, the shiny black elegant style made it look good among my gaming devices.
The sound and picture quality was impressive, allowing you to vary the setting among other usual setting like brightness or surround sound options, this was perfect if you know how to do this and if you're fussy enough to find the right setting for you.
It was a simple job plugging in both my PS3 and digital box into it (the tv does have a built in digibox but does not offer the same awe as up to date ones), with the sockets easy to get too so no fuss. If you happen to be one of those people who spend forever fiddling with cables finding out what goes where, then this TV could be for you.
Being a HD ready tv it allowed me to enjoy the visual aspect of high definition within minutes of having everything set up, using a HDMI cable.
The LED back light was bright enough for even the darkest spookiest movies you could be enjoying with this TV.
Summary: Beautiful well made TV for many uses.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of LCD TV
- The bigger the better- SONY BRAVIA KDL coming to a screen near you!
- Sleek, Stylish Television
- Excellent TV for the price tag
- How does a Full HD TV for under £400 sound?
- Smart Enough for Me
- Outstanding, Clear, Crisp picture visualisation! Get closer to your movies than ...
- Almost... but not not quite
- Average picture, poor TV guide, can be slow to react
- The Technika 24inch HD TV Set Sleek And Slim. Stands Out In Style W ...
- Nice TV, but not sure on Picture Quality...