Product Type: Philips LCD monitors
Newest Review: ... with my Dell PC. It was very easy to attach to the PC, open the box, take it out, plug it into you PC and power it up and away you go. ... more
Big screen, small price
Member Name: kt33uk
Advantages: price, ease of use
I bought this monitor from cdiscount in January 2009 for the grand price of £84.99 & £1.99 postage. It was bought as an upgrade from a 15" monitor that I had originally gotten with my Dell PC. It was very easy to attach to the PC, open the box, take it out, plug it into you PC and power it up and away you go. Well it would have been that easy if my previous monitor hadn't been so small. It took a bit of tweaking with the settings to get it right so that I could see properly, but this is not a fault of the monitor, this is due to the fact that I went from tiny to large in one go.
The monitor is great so far and the quality far exceeds the tiny screen I had previously. It is an excellent monitor for online games and my son now loves the fact that when play WoW he doesn't have to sit so close to the screen to see what he is doing. Also makes watching videos on the PC a lot easier.
This is a good value, budget monitor and was the first time I had used Cdiscount to purchase anything. So far, so good.
Summary: Budget monitor without skimping on quality
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of LCD Monitor
- ViewSonic VA2216w 22" Widescreen TFT Monitor
- Yuraku 24" Monitor- Bargain goodness
- A stunning screen that looks fantastic
- The good the bad and the more or less ugly...
- Very good widescreen monitor
- Who would ever want a screen that size?
- Samsung T220HD - A Gem of a TV / Monitor
- Monitor/Tv in one, for a decent price.
- LG W1934S PC Monitor
- Clearly Brilliant...Just about!