Newest Review: ... performing animals but for a All Human show it was very good. My personal preference were the Duo Stefanelli that spend most of the sea... more
Thursday 18th Nov 2010
Big Kid Circus
Author Name: happy customer
Big Kid Circus
Advantages: Duo Stefanelli
Disadvantages: Dance Acts too long in between performances.
Went to see Big Kid Circus tonight in Winsford. The production was very good considering a smaller cast than some of the Circus's i have been to this season. Very good to see a young Ringmaster and mixed age cast. I am a personal lover of Circus's with performing animals but for a All Human show it was very good. My personal preference were the Duo Stefanelli that spend most of the season with The Great British Circus over on the east coast. Their strength and skill in an aerial act is second to none. The turn out was poor, which was sad as the admission price was reasonable and i hope when word gets around they have a bigger turn out tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, to make it worth their while. It's the first time also that i have seen one person in a wheel of death which was handled very well under the circumstances. If at all possible in the future if Circus Kid could afford it , it would be nice to see a globe of death, this would be a good crowd puller. I saw one of these globes earlier this year in Planet Circus, a new production from the Hoffman Family. Very well done guys and very best of luck when your show goes to Stockport, really hope the show in Winsford is supported in the end as it would be great to see it back one year in the future.
A happy customer
Summary: Great value for a small cast
More reviews in the field of Theatre / Musical National
- The Marmite of London Music halls
- A hidden Gem
- The Daddy of West End Musicals
- Tinkling The Ivories
- Legally Blonde - even better than the movie!
- A great show, but Take That don't need Robbie!
- It certainly did NOT suck to be me tonight .
- Did y'hear the story of the Johnstone twins?
- The Cliffs Pavilion (Southend-On-Sea)
- The Tiger Who Came To Tea Stage Show
- Sweeney Todd at the Adelphi Theatre
- Tim Minchin at the Eden Sessions (England)
- Conversations with Penn & Teller (IndigO2, London)
- London's Tricycle Theater
- East Kilbride Rep Theatre Club
- Doctor Doolittle
- Manchester Library Theatre
- Fallen Angels