Newest Review: ... the price we paid and feel I got good value for money. Summary I would highly recommend a visit to the musical We Will Rock You. I thoroug... more
A fantastic show!
We Will Rock You
Member Name: harkness-hub
We Will Rock You
Date: 22/01/09, updated on 22/01/09 (35 review reads)
Advantages: The show is amazing to go and see, the music and the dancers
Disadvantages: the plot wa a little strange
I saw this show quite some time ago, about 2 years ago but i still remember it very well.
It is an amazing show, the acting and the singing is all top notch. i had no idea what to expect when i was goign to go to the show, my dad had been and he said it was fantastic, also saying a big black man named britney spears, so i was curious to what the show would actually be about.
I had never been to a musical before this one and for this to be my first musical it was definatly one i will always remember, the fun i had when i was watchign it, full of action, humour and all sorts. The characters were like nothign i had seen before, it was such an amazing performance to go and see, it is good for any ages.
What i thought when i was watching the show was how fantatsic it was. This is one show that you can go and see so many times and not get bored. i was up dancing and singing along with all my other friends, we too up two long rows so it was fun.
When i got home i simply had to get the soundtrack, it was amazing music, i already had quite a few queen songs but i felt getting the soundtrack to this show would be good. And i wasnt wrong, it was definatly worth the money.
Though some time on, i find myself not really listening to it much, the odd song when it comes on shuffle perhaps but after two years i havent been listening to all the songs that often anymore.
2. Radio Ga Ga
3. I Want to Break Free
4. Somebody to Love
5. Killer Queen
6. Play the Game
8. A Kind of Magic
9. I Want It All
11. No One But You (Only the Good Die Young)
12. Ogre Battle
13. One Vision
14. Who Wants to Live Forever
16. Seven Seas of Rhye
17. Don't Stop Me Now
18. Another One Bites the Dust
19. Hammer to Fall
20. These Are the Days of Our Lives
21. We Will Rock You
22. We Are the Champions
23. We Will Rock You
24. Bohemian Rhapsody
Summary: If you have never been to a musical before then this is a must to go and see.
More reviews in the field of Theatre / Musical National
- Dirty Dancing: the Musical
- Don't Stop Me Now I'm having Such A Good Time
- Manchesters mini theatre
- We Will, We Will Rock You!
- Excellent productions
- A great show, but Take That don't need Robbie!
- It certainly did NOT suck to be me tonight .
- Did y'hear the story of the Johnstone twins?
- The Tiger Who Came To Tea Stage Show
- Sweeney Todd at the Adelphi Theatre
- Tim Minchin at the Eden Sessions (England)
- Conversations with Penn & Teller (IndigO2, London)
- The Bodyguard at the Adelphi Theatre
- The Taming of the Shrew (Stage)
- The Mighty Boosh Live (Stage)
- Dirty Dancing (Musical)
- The Alhambra Theatre (Dunfermline)