Newest Review: ... Slush Gusher, Summit Plummet, Chairlift and Downhill Double Dipper. You can leave your possessions on your loungers whilst your explore th... more
Disney's Blizzard Beach
Member Name: markysparky123
Disney's Blizzard Beach
Advantages: EXCELLENT FAMILY FUN
We first went to Blizzard Beach last year in 2009 , as we wanted a rest from all the hustle and bustle of the theme parks , and all that shopping, and Typhoon Lagoon was closed.
on arrival we had to go through security but this time we learnt from previous years that you can't take any of your own drinks , we left the drinks at the hotel, so we took advantage of the drinks system they have here also where you purchase the sourvenir cup for $11 and have the free refills all day , we also filled the cup up before we came out and took it with us.
It is pretty much the same as Typhoon Lagoon, and was impressed as it had plenty of seating area and it was all you wanted for an afternoon of rest you had children swimming area with a beachy area for the adults to sit and relax whilst the children played in the water , with little chutes and waterfalls. It was excellent, this part was especially good as it was only around 3 feet deep which was great for splashing around, and brilliant for our children as they couldn't swim.
I was personally impressed with the lazy river , and left my children with my husband and disappeared on the this for about and hour, you had to get on a rubber ring and just float around the river , i was also very impressed with the amount of lifeguards they had on staff here , there must have been hundreds of them. Well just goes to show that safety is paramount to Disney no matter what.
Summary: A NICE DAY AWAY FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE THEME PARKS
More reviews in the field of Theme Park / Zoo International
- Hold on to your Hats and Glasses!
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN RIDE
- Great Day Out for Animal Lovers
- Wake up your inner child!
- A tropical paradise, in the middle of Orlando!
- A winter wonderland, in the middle of Orlando!
- The best theme park in the universe(al)? Not quite, but it's very good!
- Disneyland Paris: Parades
- Bork Havn Wikingerlager (Denmark)
- Boudewijnpark (Belgium)
- The Club House (Manali)
- Bioparco Zoo (Rome, Italy)
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve (Botlierskop, South Africa)
- Park Wodny Aquapark (Krakow, Poland)
- Wizarding World Of Harry Potter (Florida)
- Bellewaerde Park (Belgium)
- Cirkus Krone (Netherlands)
- Farup Aquapark / Sommerland (Denmark)