Newest Review: ... If you live near buy I would get a membership, it's a fantastic deal for considering the unlimited access and 20% off and ensures t... more
Toddler to OAP Fun Day Out
Member Name: kimjones1985
Advantages: A full days worth of things to see and do.price is reasonable.
As i only live about a 40 mins drive away from Chester Zoo over the years ive visited with my 2 children so many times ive lost count.Its a brilliant place to go for a day out for all ages from toddlers to old age pensioners
Ive even the the past taken my children when its been raining just wrapped up warm and worn waterproof clothing, As even on a rainy day there's so much to see that indoors like the Tropical Realm which houses frogs, tortoises, birds and even crocodiles.Also there's the Parrot breeding centre which houses the parrots and other birds.You can also see many other animals that there in closers are in side like the jaguars, red apes and elephants any many more animals that you can see and still keep dry and warm even on a rainy cold day.
The last time I went with my 2 children was last year in mid august and on that day it was a really nice day,The sun was shining all-day.We had fun walking around all the in closers and seeing all the different animals from the bats cave to the sea-lions from big to small animals.There is over 7000 animals and more than 400 species rare, exotic and even endangered animals so everyone will be happy.
You are going to need a whole day at Chester Zoo to see everything as the zoo is on 110 acres of land whilst there is a lot of walking to do there is a monorail which stops at different point of the zoo and run very often.There is also a byggy and wheelchair hire point if you wish to hire either.There is even lockers dor you to keep your things in saves carrying everything all day.
All id say to you is bring a warm coat as no matter what the weather you will be guaranteed a good day out.No need to bring food as there is a burger bar and a cafe and they other cold and hot food and drinks at a really good price.Dont forget before you go to pop into the shop on site to maybe pick up a cuddly toy or just a postcard to remind you of a really fun packed day at Chester Zoo.
SOME OTHER ACTIVITIES TO DO AT CHESTER ZOO
* Walk around the gardens
* Children's park
*Mini golf course
*Children's face painting
Opens everyday at 10.00am except 25th of December.
Closes at 3.30pm mid winter and 5.30pm in summer.Off Peak - autumn term 2010/spring term 2011
Prices are as follows
- Children aged 2 and under: free of charge
- Pre-school to Year 10 inclusive: £8.95
- Years 11 upwards £9.95
Summary: It's a fun day out for all the family no matter what age.id recommend to family and friends.
More reviews in the field of Theme Park / Zoo National
- Not what it seems
- Swans everywhere you look!
- Owls & Monkeys. Together. Yeah, strange...
- Blue Planet Aquarium (Cheshire) - Pricey for half a day
- A Fishy Story
- Splash Zone Gulliver's Park Milton Keynes Birthday Party really rubbish
- I never realised things could get this wild in Doncaster
- Gulliver's World, Warrington
- I went to the animal fair...
- An enjoyable visit and good value.
- White Post Farm Centre (Farnsfield)
- Monks Park Farm (Yorkshire)
- Wetlands Animal Park (Nottinghamshire)
- Tayto Park (Kilbrew)
- Marine Aquarium (Lyme Regis)
- Crystal Palace Park (London)
- Paignton Zoo (Devon)
- Theme Parks in the UK & Eire in general
- Drusillas Park (East Sussex)
- Pleasure Island (Lincolnshire)