Newest Review: ... that enjoy light fun without hardcore rides. The best ride is probably the water ride, based in a log flume which rides up and then b... more
A fun good day out for the family especially the kids!
Crealy Adventure Park (Devon)
Member Name: ruthosborne1
Crealy Adventure Park (Devon)
Advantages: Reasonably priced entertainment for children and adults alike
Disadvantages: Food not so good, Limited large rides
Crealy adventure park is a great day out for all of the family and it is based in Sidmouth, Exeter in Devon. It is just as it says an adventure play park basically with large slides, fair rides, pirate ship basically the usual things you would find in any large adventure play park, but this is no thorpe park. This is more so aided towards children and adults that enjoy light fun without hardcore rides. The best ride is probably the water ride, based in a log flume which rides up and then back down a steep slope, warning however, you do get extremely wet! The best bit about this afterwards though is an all body drier where you put 50p in and step inside and it literally is a hairdryer but for the body, its quite the novelty!
The park is open everyday from 10am to 5pm throughout the year apart from winter season where it is only open at weekends. Prices start from £4.95 and go up to £10.50. You can however buy an annuel pass which is perfect for parents with kids as it is a wealth of entertainment throughout the year for the children, the children never tire of it either!
Food is not in short supply at crealy and most tastes are catered for whether you want a hot dog and chips or some healthy salads and sanwiches are catered for in the restaurant. This is expensive however, and I would reccommend always taking a picnic of food with you, you save money and sometimes it tastes alot betetr to!
There is a huge indoor play area for children which is perfect if mums and dads need a break and want to sit and have a cup of tea as the children play and this is aimed from children aged 3 upwards.
Overall this is a great family day out and a fun place which adults can enjoy to!
Summary: A great day out and with annuel pass can satisfy kids all year
More reviews in the field of Theme Park / Zoo National
- No Refunds
- The highlight of Kettering, which isn't saying much...
- If you love animals....Get A Membership!!!!!
- The magnificent Monkey Park for the welfare of monkies
- Lords, lemurs and Western Lowland gorillas
- We're going to the zoo, how about you? We hope you come too.
- Sealife London
- Brilliant for the kids!!!!
- Longleat - a fun day out for the whole of the family
- White Post Farm Centre (Farnsfield)
- Wetlands Animal Park (Nottinghamshire)
- Tayto Park (Kilbrew)
- Marine Aquarium (Lyme Regis)
- Crocodiles of the World (Oxfordshire)
- Dublin Zoo
- Merlin Annual Pass
- Carriba Creek - Alton Towers Water Park (Staffordshire)
- Sacrewell Farm (Peterborough)
- The Butterfly House (Anston)